Posts with tag "Steven Seagal"
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 08:44 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
LOS ANGELES - Court records show a $1 million sexual harassment lawsuit filed by a former assistant against Steven Seagal has been dismissed in Los Angeles. Kayden Nguyen had claimed Seagal forced her to stay in a Louisiana home and that the action star repeatedly fondled her. The allegations led to the suspension of filming on the reality series 'Steven Seagal Lawman.' No reason was given for the...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2010 at 03:07 PM by PopEater Staff
Two more women have accused Steven Seagal of sexual assault, TMZ reports. According to the Web site, both, who say they were hired as personal assistants but quit due to Seagal's behavior, are assisting Kayden Nguyen with her lawsuit against the movie star. They provided Nguyen's defense with sworn statements that claim they were victims of Seagal's, too. One alleged that he fondled her brea...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 03:58 PM by Mike Ryan
Steven Seagal's mysterious past used to be kind of cool. Now it's seems a lot more sinister. We know he's hard to kill. We also know that he's above the law; he has been marked for death; he's been under siege (twice!); and, if you believe the title of his next film, he's also born to raise hell. But, really, what do we know about the man accused of hiring a woman to be his unwilling -- on call at...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
A bundle of sexual assault allegations against Steven Seagal are revealing what may be a long-term pattern of inappropriateness. CBS Crimesider has dug up a 1998 interview with Jenny McCarthy in Movieline -- who says that during a casting call for 'Under Siege 2,' she was asked to strip and threatened not to tell anyone. "I go inside Seagal's office, and he's by himself and says, 'Sit on my cou...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 11:16 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
'Steven Seagal Lawman,' A&E's show featuring the reserve deputy and action star, will be shelved as Seagal faces sexual harassment allegations, a suburban New Orleans sheriff said. Watch a Clip: ...
- Posted Apr 14th 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Shortly after the news that a 23-year-old former model is suing Steven Seagal for a bundle of sex-related charges, the action star's lawyer has weighed in: "The lawsuit filed by Kayden Nguyen against Steven Seagal is a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired for using illegal narcotics," Marty Singer, told CBS' Crimesider. Alas, the plot thickens: Singer also wrot...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 06:13 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Steven Seagal has been allegedly accused of trafficking women for sex, according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ. Kayden Nguyen, a 23-year-old former model, claims she interviewed with Seagal last February to become his executive assistant. Nguyen claims she landed the job, but when she showed up for work, "Mr. Seagal had been keeping two young female Russian 'attendants' on staff who were avai...
- Posted Mar 16th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The entertainment world took a collective gasp when tennis superstar Serena Williams announced last month that she had enrolled in a 240 hour program to obtain her license as a nail technician. Of course, Williams is not the first superstar to moonlight in other professions. See which A-list celebrities side-line their careers to fight crime, paint and write Presidential speeches. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!