Posts with tag "Steven Tyler"
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 04:50 PM by Kelly Fisher
Two outta three ain't bad. 'American Idol' has two judges signed on for next season, but who's still on the fence? Steven Tyler and longtime 'Idol' vet Randy Jackson are both set to return to the small screen next season, E! Online confirms. But what about J.Lo? Jennifer Lopez has been vocal about her hesitance to return to the judges' table, and currently she's the only one holding out to...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 09:18 PM by Nicki Gostin
Oh, to be Liv Tyler. She's gorgeous, has a career as eclectic as you can get in showbiz and her dad has somehow gotten famous-er at an age when most men his age are pumping the breaks. The 33-year-old single mom (she and Royston Langdon split in 2008) stole hearts early in her career, beginning with 'Empire Records,' and has sprinkled monster blockbusters ('Lord of the Rings') with smaller fare...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 02:25 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
While America will have to wait until tonight to see who is crowned their next 'American Idol,' judge, Steven Tyler, seems to have already made up his mind about the competition. "I never wanted to do 'American Idol,'" he told E! Online after last night's live show. "I turned around and said, 'The show sucks. How can kids be [an] American idol? They haven't played clubs, they haven't paid their...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 05:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Aerosmith lead singer turned 'American Idol' judge Steven Tyler struck a candid pose with two magazines this week. The 63-year-old rock star didn't hold back about his renewed image (thanks, 'Idol'!) or his struggles to get sober in interviews with both PEOPLE and Rolling Stone....
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 05:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Jennifer Lopez may have found it a little 'Harder to Breathe' when Casey Abrams surprised her with a kiss during the Maroon 5 hit. The always-surprising 'American Idol' contestant gave a rocking performance but as he approached the judges' table, he slowed it down until he was inches from Lopez' face on the final lines. In that moment, he stole a quick kiss on her temple before finishing up, as...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 12:25 PM by Sarah Crow
Liv Tyler's life with her dad, 'American Idol' judge Steven Tyler, may have gotten a late start, but the actress is looking to make up for lost time by joining him in one of his favorite pursuits: music. Liv, who found out the true identity of her father when she was 9 years old, says that she shares her father's love of music and looks forward to the day when they can put something together...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 02:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
We're not sure what changed in 'American Idol,' but they actually managed to make their usually bloated results show must-see TV this week. From the beginning to the surprise ending, it was compelling edge-of-your-seat stuff. In the spirit of Motown, the first treat came during the group number. After it wrapped, the contestants lined up on either side of the big screen behind the stage, which...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 01:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Steven Tyler has been acting completely odd on this season of 'American Idol.' So when the producers announced they would make an apology on his behalf, it got us all thinking about things we kind of expect apologies for: 1. Tyler's wacky demeanor, hitting on any semi-attractive female auditioner. 2. Tyler's inability to *NOT* sing along with an auditioner. 3. Tyler's uncanny ability to be...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 05:40 PM by Rob Shuter
Who predicted 'American Idol' would be in deep trouble without Simon Cowell at the helm? Me, you, everybody, that is until Steven Tyler stepped up to breathe new life into the decade-old series, thrilling just about everyone -- save for Miss Jennifer Lopez. "This was meant to be Jennifer's big comeback," an insider complains to me. "The entire re-branding of the show was built around her, but...
What Do 'Dream On' and 'Jenny From the Block' Say About Our Judges? An 'American Idol' InvestigationPosted Jan 18th 2011 at 05:41 PM by Kristina Lucarelli
'American Idol' returns tomorrow with two new judges: Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler and Hollywood Renaissance woman Jennifer Lopez. They'll critique a new cast of talent alongside the new big dawg on campus (and last original judge), Randy Jackson. But how will their personalities fill the gaping holes left by Simon, Paula, Kara and yes, even Ellen? We're not sure yet, but that doesn't mean we...
Popeater Hot Topics
- WATCH: The Funniest Part of the Emmys Didn't Happen Onstage
- WATCH: Puppy Blows Bubbles in the Pool on Demand, Enjoys Dog Days of Summer
- From Golden Gowns to Goofing Off: Check Out Taryn Manning's Emmys Photo Diary
- Justin Bieber goes country, covers Johnny Cash
- 'Full House' cast and producers mulling a revival, report says
- Matt Damon uses toilet water in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 5
- Billy Eichner talks the making of his Emmys segment
- ?Mad Men' star Vincent Kartheiser to play Billy Wilder on stage
- Chelsea Handler Gives a Heartfelt Goodbye During the Chelsea Lately Series Finale—See the Emotional Clip!
- Jennifer Aniston, Gwen Stefani, Selena Gomez and Many More Celebs Sing Goodbye to Chelsea Lately—Watch the Clip!
- Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston and Mary McCormack Host Intervention for Chelsea Handler—See the Chelsea Lately Clip!