Posts with tag "StevenTyler"
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 06:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler has spent decades shouldering the rock 'n' roll lifestyle, and ten years of performance injuries have taken their toll. Tyler has entered a rehab facility for pain management and an addiction to prescription painkillers, PEOPLE reports. His actress daughter Liv Tyler says, "We love him and are so proud that he is getting help to balance his pain management, not just...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 01:49 PM by Jo Piazza
Steven Tyler's Aerosmith bandmates are worried about the frontman's erratic behavior. "He's got some bad influences in his life right now and he's making poor choices," drummer Joey Kramer told People. Aerosmith guitarist Brad Whitford added, "His behavior is spinning out of control." How do you tell a 61-year-old man to grow up? Tyler's condition isn't really anything new. The music world a...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 11:47 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Anya Marina Whatever You Want,' 'Steven Tyler Quits Aerosmith,' and 'Sammy Sosa Bleached Skin' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight....
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
After lead singer Steven Tyler's nasty spill off the stage at a concert in South Dakota on Wednesday, in which he apparently broke his shoulder, Aerosmith's tour is again on the fritz. According to Billy Perry, wife of guitarist Joe Perry, the legendary rock band has flown back to Boston where Tyler will receive treatment from his own doctor. "No word on the tour when it will resume," she wrot...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Steven Tyler, the charismatic singer in Aerosmith, fell off the stage at a concert during a motorcycle rally in South Dakota on Wednesday night and was reportedly airlifted to a local hospital with neck and shoulder injuries. The Rapid City Journal is reporting that Tyler took a dive shortly after the legendary rockers began their song 'Love In an Elevator' at the famed Sturgis Motorcycle Rall...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette's Runner-Up Tells PEOPLE: 'I Was in Shock'
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in an Epic Lip Sync Battle
- Ohio Man Facing Charges After Climbing into Cougar Enclosure at Columbus Zoo
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Box Office Top 20: 'Ant-Man' beats 'Pixels' by a tentacle; 'Southpaw' outclasses 'Paper Towns'
- Hulk Hogan thanks fans for their support after being released from WWE contract
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders