Posts with tag "Stewart Rahr"
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 08:30 AM by PopEater Staff
On Monday morning, the week-old Keep a Child Alive campaign had raised around a third of its $1 million goal to support families affected by HIV and AIDS in Africa, according to a tally on its donations website. By the end of the day they hit a cool mil. How? Thanks to a huge donation of $500,000 from billionaire pharmaceutical exec Stewart Rahr, all the celebs -- including organizer Alicia Keys a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bethenny Frankel Bends Over Backwards (Literally) to Kick Off the Holiday Weekend
- FROM EW: TV Marathons You Can Binge on this Fourth of July Weekend
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Concerts, on 'Complete Vocal Rest' Due to Vocal Cord Hemorrhage
- Los Angeles district attorney declines to file charges against Diddy
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story