Posts with tag "Stewart Rahr"
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 08:30 AM by PopEater Staff
On Monday morning, the week-old Keep a Child Alive campaign had raised around a third of its $1 million goal to support families affected by HIV and AIDS in Africa, according to a tally on its donations website. By the end of the day they hit a cool mil. How? Thanks to a huge donation of $500,000 from billionaire pharmaceutical exec Stewart Rahr, all the celebs -- including organizer Alicia Keys...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Top Red Carpet Looks of the Week (and the Surprising Fashion Flop)
- Patrick Warburton Set to Return in The Tick
- Sharon's Tate Sister Speaks about Manson Murders
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!