Posts with tag "Stewart Rahr"
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 08:30 AM by PopEater Staff
On Monday morning, the week-old Keep a Child Alive campaign had raised around a third of its $1 million goal to support families affected by HIV and AIDS in Africa, according to a tally on its donations website. By the end of the day they hit a cool mil. How? Thanks to a huge donation of $500,000 from billionaire pharmaceutical exec Stewart Rahr, all the celebs -- including organizer Alicia Keys a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!