Posts with tag "Stewart Rahr"
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 08:30 AM by PopEater Staff
On Monday morning, the week-old Keep a Child Alive campaign had raised around a third of its $1 million goal to support families affected by HIV and AIDS in Africa, according to a tally on its donations website. By the end of the day they hit a cool mil. How? Thanks to a huge donation of $500,000 from billionaire pharmaceutical exec Stewart Rahr, all the celebs -- including organizer Alicia Keys a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Attempts Romantic Kisses with Strangers in Grand Central Station
- Helen Mirren Has the Best Workout Advice Ever: Wear a Fabulous Outfit!
- Inside American Idol Contestant Joey Cook's 'Beautiful' Engagement
- Luke Bryan's recalls crying at his first ACM Awards when seeing Reba walk out
- David Duchovny talks 'The X-Files': Who's coming back
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- Soleil Moon Frye Shows Off 40-Pound Weight Loss in a Skimpy Swimsuit—Check Out Her Hot Bod!
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000