Posts with tag "Sting"
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 05:10 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Highbrow -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Sting and his beloved Trudie Styler caused quite a stir last month when they posed in some stunningly sexy positions for Harper's Bazaar, and now as she readies herself to perform with her husband on stage in the Schumann music revue 'Twin Spirits,' she sat down with me to tell her side of the story. The talented actress also reveals her secret for staying in love with the same person for 29 years...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 04:08 PM by Jett Wells
For a lot of people, love is hard work, if not impossible. But for Sting and his wife, it's their gift to each other. In the cover story for the February issue of Harper's Bazaar, Sting and Trudie Styler reflect on their 30-year marriage and discuss what the secret is to sustaining a healthy romance. "When we see each other, it's romance. I don't think pedestrian sex is very interesting," Sting...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 03:27 PM by Elizabeth Townsend
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty
Sting may be a fan of wife Trudie Styler's new yoga-inspired workout DVD, 'Pure Sculpt,' but she tells PopEater that the 'Fields of Gold' singer doesn't really need to try out the program, which targets the body's trouble spots. "He doesn't have any trouble spots!" she tells us. When we told Mrs. Sting that we couldn't agree more, she laughed. "He's got great glutes!" Styler just released 'T...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 02:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Beyonce and Madonna are the latest stars to flock to Friday's 'Hope for Haiti' telethon, joining some of the biggest names in music in a two-hour multi-network telecast benefiting the survivors of the devastating earthquake. 'Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief' will air on all major networks, featuring stars filmed in multiple locations worldwide. Bruce Springsteen, Stin...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 01:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Lady Gaga brought her hugely successful "Monster Ball" home to New York City last night for the first of four sold-out shows at Radio City Music Hall. Wearing metal rings, over-sized mirrored shoulder pads (with a matching bra, of course), Lady Gaga proved that her shows are nothing if they're not way-out-there. In addition to the frenzied throngs of the Lady's bejeweled and bewigged fans, ther...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 07:31 AM by PopEater Staff
George Clooney wants your money, and he's going to use his A-list star power to get it. The Oscar-winner is hosting a telethon to raise funds for victims of the earthquake in Haiti, Hollywood Reporter's Roger Friedman reports. The telethon will air across all over MTV's channels, as well as HBO, ABC, NBC and CNN, according to E! Online. Few other details are available, but Sting and his wife...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 12:45 PM by Tricia Romano
It used to be that very few stars went by a single name. Madonna started her career as simply Madonna (and good thing too; having to say Madonna Louise Ciccone every time we talked about her would be a mouthful). But over time, and with the advent of more and more gossip magazines and blogs, features like, "Stars -- They're Just Like Us!" -- stars have increasingly become referred to on a first ...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 05:11 PM by PopEater Staff
Despite all those tales that singer Sting had eight-hour sessions of tantric sex with wife Trudie Styler, it's all been a sham, his 18-year-old daughter Coco Sumner told UK's Love Magazine (via Daily Mail.) "Bob Geldof made up this thing and it stuck and it's an international joke," she says. "It is a bit embarrassing when people bring it up. I don't really have anything to do with my parents' sex...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Daniel Craig Is the Ultimate Action Hero in New James Bond Spectre Trailer
- Michael Sam: 'I'm Not the Only Gay Person in the NFL'
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes for Accusing Police of Racially Profiling Her Son
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Give Your Lashes the Red Carpet Treatment With These Lengthening Systems
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes to Cop for Racial Profiling Comments: ''Sometimes as Humans We Over React''
- Calvin Harris Is ''Taken With'' Taylor Swift: "They Have Been Having Secret Meetups,'' Source Reveals