Posts with tag "SunnyFong"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hugh Jackman, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck Team Up for Biblical Movie Apostle Paul
- Melissa McCarthy Goes Full James Bond in New Spy Trailer
- Why Halle Berry Loves Her Lingerie Line: I Get to Make Women Feel Beautiful
- Giuliana Rancic: My cancer medication makes me skinny
- Avril Lavigne on health scare: 'I thought I was dying'
- John Lennon's first wife Cynthia Lennon dead