Posts with tag "SuperBowl"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Have Mercy! Full House Is Officially Coming Back to TV
- Italian Astronaut Wears Star Trek Uniform Aboard International Space Station
- A Kaitlyn-Britt Showdown and a Motorized Cupcake Await in New Season of The Bachelorette
- Heath Ledger's sister praises Michelle Williams
- Sexy celeb magazine covers
- Patti LaBelle loses her shoe and her spot on 'Dancing with the Stars'