Posts with tag "SuperBowl"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- VIDEO: Adorable Girl Wants Baby Brother to Stay Little Forever, Completely Loses It
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson Discovers a Dark Crime While Tracing His Family Tree
- Doutzen Kroes Welcomes Second Child
- Kendall Jenner's Instagram video slammed by distracted driving groups
- 'Sharknado 2' star Ian Ziering: 'Sharknado 3' is a go!
- Country music's top earners of 2014