Posts with tag "SuperBowl2010"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler: My Heel-Wearing Days Are Dwindling
- Jose Canseco Is a Suspect in a Sexual Assault Case: Police
- Angelina Jolie Takes Action Vs. Cancer - How You Can Too!
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?