Posts with tag "SuperBowl2010"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones Actor Discusses His Surprisingly Early Exit
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones' Melisandre on Nude Scenes and Using 'Sexuality as a Weapon'
- Sofia Vergara Jokes Joe Manganiello 'Seemed Like a Lot of Work'
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Death, sin, and Sand Snakes
- 'Star Trek' actress Grace Lee Whitney dies at 85
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' scores big at box office