Posts with tag "SuperBowl2010"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hugh Jackman, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck Team Up for Biblical Movie Apostle Paul
- Melissa McCarthy Goes Full James Bond in New Spy Trailer
- Why Halle Berry Loves Her Lingerie Line: I Get to Make Women Feel Beautiful
- Giuliana Rancic: My cancer medication makes me skinny
- Avril Lavigne on health scare: 'I thought I was dying'
- John Lennon's first wife Cynthia Lennon dead