Posts with tag "SuperBowl2010"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker Tribute Video Created by Fast & Furious
- The X Factor: Emotional Night Leaves Judges and Contestants in Tears
- Why Cindy Crawford Won't Pose for Playboy Again
- Is 'Juanuary' a 'Bachelor' overload?
- Celebrity mug shots
- Keri Russell's home burglarized, neighbor's home robbed, police say
- Ron Burgundy spills journalistic secrets at Emerson: ?It really is about hygiene' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' behind the scenes: Josh Malina answers fans' burning questions ? VIDEO
- TV Recap: ?Survivor,' ?Modern Family,' and ?American Horror Story: Coven' ? VIDEO
- Intelligence First Look: Josh Holloway's Back on TV! And Apparently, Still Hot as Fire
- Prince Harry's Girlfriend Cressida Bonas Attends Same Carol Service as Ex Chelsy Davy, Brings Baby Book
- Justin Bieber Kisses Cailin Russo in "All That Matters" Music Video—Did Selena Gomez Diss Her?