Posts with tag "SuperBowl2010"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From EW: J.K. Rowling Finally Gives Harry Potter Fans What They Want
- Chris Soules: All About the New Bachelor
- Dean McDermott Guest Stars on CSI as a ... What? (PHOTO)
- Watch a fan-made trailer for the DC/Marvel mash-up that'll never happen
- Pete Davidson declares love for Amy Adams ?Love Actually'-style in cut ?SNL' sketch
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Go Christmas Shopping Hand-in-Hand: ''They Definitely Looked Like a Couple''
- Jason Kennedy Gets Touching Tattoo for His New Wife—See Him Explain the Sweet Tribute!
- Paula Deen's New Christmas Video With Bobby and Jamie Deen May Leave You Asking, "WTF, Y'All?"