Posts with tag "SuperBowlAds"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban Say Tearful Goodbye to Her Father in a 'True Family Affair'
- How Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Are Breaking Their Self-Imposed 'Marriage Rules'
- Nicky Hilton Shows Off Her (Giant) Engagement Ring (PHOTO)
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Melissa Rivers breaks her silence about her mother, Joan.
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Nattie Attacks Summer Rae and Pulls Her Out of a Car by Her Hair—See the Intense Total Divas Moment!
- Giuliana Rancic's New Signature Brand of Wine Is Bottled in Shatter-Proof Cups, "Geared Toward Women Like Me"
- John Travolta Breaks Out Into Song and Dance, Sings "You're the One That I Want" With Abigail Spencer