Posts with tag "SuperBowlAds"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes 'Can't Really Trust Anybody' After DUI Arrest, Hairstylist Says
- Rev Your Engines! Behind the Scenes at Dierks Bentley's Celebrity Motorcycle Ride
- Harley Pasternak: The Best Machines to Use at the Gym
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Amber Rose All Smiles One Week After Filing for Divorce From Wiz Khalifa: See the Happy Pic!
- Kim Kardashian Parties With Ciara, Kendall Jenner Pickets With Cara Delevingne and Much More—See the Latest Kardashian Pics!
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Hair Is All Untamed Again, Just the Way We Like It, for His Role as Richard III in The Hollow Crown