Posts with tag "SuperBowlAds"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
- Sporty Princess Kate Earns Diving Certification
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William
- Kate Moss & Jamie Hince Wear Wedding Rings After Split Rumors, Photos of Him With Jessica Stam—See Pics
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets and Fires Back at Global Warming Skeptics—Watch Now!