Posts with tag "Supreme Court"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 10:01 AM by Marc Schneider
The long, sad, and convoluted saga of Anna Nicole Smith versus the estate of her late husband is over. The Supreme Court on Thursday ruled against Smith's estate, which long-argued that she was promised $300 million dollars from oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall, who married the bombshell model when he was 89 to her 26 years. Marshall's will gave his $1.6 billion fortune to his son, and the high court...
- Posted Sep 28th 2010 at 11:20 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
The Supreme Court will decide whether the estate of Anna Nicole Smith should get part of the fortune left behind by the elderly Texas billionaire whom Smith married in the mid-1990s. The justices on Tuesday decided to reconsider an appeals court ruling against Smith's estate, which wants to capture some of the $1.6 billion estate of her husband, J. Howard Marshall, who died in 1995. Marshall's ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Conan O'Brien Got the People of Cuba Laughing
- Meet Five of the American Semifinalists for a One-Way Trip to Mars!
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- Kelly Osbourne Exits Fashion Police, No Decisions Yet on Replacement
- The Amazon Reviews for the Controversial Dress Are So Hilarious You'll Forget All About the Nasty Color Debate
- Leonard Nimoy Flashback Video: Iconic Actor Recalls Inspiration Behind His Controversial Book I Am Not Spock—Watch!