Posts with tag "Suri Cruise heels"
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 03:03 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
She's only been alive for three years, and already little Suri Cruise is spurring debate, this time about her penchant for high heels. Should such a young child be wearing what is considered to be footwear for adult women? From her dresses to her shoes, the three-year-old's wardrobe has already garnered much media attention. Her mother, Katie Holmes, reveals it was her own footwear that inspired ...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 05:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Katie Holmes' decision to put daughter Suri Cruise in high heels has sparked a lot criticism, the actress defends her footwear decision. "She, like every little girl – she loves my high heels," Holmes told Access Hollywood. But the ones Suri wears are supportive. "They are actually ballroom dancing shoes for kids. I found them for her and she loves them," Holmes adds....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Relax: The Budweiser Clydesdales Aren't Going Anywhere
- Prince William and Kate Will Stay at the Carlyle Hotel in N.Y.C.
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: My Finale Look Was 'Naughty Audrey!'
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'
- John Legend on Chrissy Teigen: ''I Wasn't Like, 'This Is the Woman I'm Going to Marry' From Day One''
- Hugh Jackman Is Unrecognizable as Blackbeard in New Pan Movie Trailer: Watch Now!
- Charlie Hunnam Goes Shirtless for Vogue, Rides a Motorcycle With Man's Best Friend—See Pics!