Posts with tag "Suri Cruise heels"
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 03:03 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
She's only been alive for three years, and already little Suri Cruise is spurring debate, this time about her penchant for high heels. Should such a young child be wearing what is considered to be footwear for adult women? From her dresses to her shoes, the three-year-old's wardrobe has already garnered much media attention. Her mother, Katie Holmes, reveals it was her own footwear that inspired ...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 05:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Katie Holmes' decision to put daughter Suri Cruise in high heels has sparked a lot criticism, the actress defends her footwear decision. "She, like every little girl – she loves my high heels," Holmes told Access Hollywood. But the ones Suri wears are supportive. "They are actually ballroom dancing shoes for kids. I found them for her and she loves them," Holmes adds. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince William Comments on Nelson Mandela's Death: He Was 'an Extraordinary and Inspiring Man'
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out with Her Parents Post-Rehab
- Nelson Mandela Dies: Dignitaries and Stars Pay Respects
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music' live blog: Join in!