Posts with tag "SuriCruiseHeels"
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 03:03 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
She's only been alive for three years, and already little Suri Cruise is spurring debate, this time about her penchant for high heels. Should such a young child be wearing what is considered to be footwear for adult women? From her dresses to her shoes, the three-year-old's wardrobe has already garnered much media attention. Her mother, Katie Holmes, reveals it was her own footwear that inspired...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 05:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Katie Holmes' decision to put daughter Suri Cruise in high heels has sparked a lot criticism, the actress defends her footwear decision. "She, like every little girl – she loves my high heels," Holmes told Access Hollywood. But the ones Suri wears are supportive. "They are actually ballroom dancing shoes for kids. I found them for her and she loves them," Holmes adds....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'