Posts with tag "SuriCruiseHeels"
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 03:03 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
She's only been alive for three years, and already little Suri Cruise is spurring debate, this time about her penchant for high heels. Should such a young child be wearing what is considered to be footwear for adult women? From her dresses to her shoes, the three-year-old's wardrobe has already garnered much media attention. Her mother, Katie Holmes, reveals it was her own footwear that inspired ...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 05:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Katie Holmes' decision to put daughter Suri Cruise in high heels has sparked a lot criticism, the actress defends her footwear decision. "She, like every little girl – she loves my high heels," Holmes told Access Hollywood. But the ones Suri wears are supportive. "They are actually ballroom dancing shoes for kids. I found them for her and she loves them," Holmes adds....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner: How Their Differences Drove Them Apart
- Kendra Wilkinson Opens up on Life after 30: 'My Biggest Milestone Yet'
- New Instagram Account Wants to Know Your 'The Way We Met' Story
- Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Brandi Glanville reveals her 'Real Housewives' salary
- Kim Kardashian: 'I think we need gun control' and 'I hope' Hillary Clinton wins
- Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money" Music Video Is NSFW and Totally Crazy—Watch the Singer Seek Revenge!
- Sesame Street's Maria, Sonia Manzano, Is Retiring After 44 Years
- England Loses World Cup Semifinal and Pics of Laura Bassett Being Comforted After Scoring an Own Goal Are So Sad