Posts with tag "SuriCruiseHeels"
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 03:03 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
She's only been alive for three years, and already little Suri Cruise is spurring debate, this time about her penchant for high heels. Should such a young child be wearing what is considered to be footwear for adult women? From her dresses to her shoes, the three-year-old's wardrobe has already garnered much media attention. Her mother, Katie Holmes, reveals it was her own footwear that inspired ...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 05:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Katie Holmes' decision to put daughter Suri Cruise in high heels has sparked a lot criticism, the actress defends her footwear decision. "She, like every little girl – she loves my high heels," Holmes told Access Hollywood. But the ones Suri wears are supportive. "They are actually ballroom dancing shoes for kids. I found them for her and she loves them," Holmes adds....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: The Walking Dead Star Andrew Lincoln on an 'Astonishing' Season 6
- Man Accused of Killing Memphis Cop Turns Himself In
- Former President Jimmy Carter Has Small Mass Removed from Liver
- Reba McEntire, Narvel Blackstock announce separation
- Bobbi Kristina Brown death photo sold as family attends funeral
- Mike Huckabee shares his favorite movie, TV show and band
- Jessie James Decker Surprises Eric Decker at Football Camp, Shows Off Baby Bump 34 Weeks Into Pregnancy
- First Blake Shelton, Now Gwen Stefani: Is There a Curse on The Voice at Play?!
- A Brief History of Hair Coloring and Dye Trends—From Coal Tar to Unicorn Tresses