Posts with tag "Susan Finkelstein"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 02:57 PM by PopEater Staff
As Susan Finkelstein ponders the police on her Facebook page on a status update -- "Susan Finkelstein is wondering about the integrity of the police" -- we wanted to dedicate this song as her Philadelphia Phillies prepare to defend their World Series title. So a little Elton John below for her that we'd post directly to her Facebook page if we were FB friends: ...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 12:14 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Adam Lambert
Wondering why 'Susan Finkelstein Facebook,' 'Richie Notar,' 'This Is It,' and 'Adam Lambert Cover Art' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 10:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Mackenzie Rosman,' 'Debra Lafave,' 'Jason Beghe' and 'Hulk Hogan' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
- Sporty Princess Kate Earns Diving Certification
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Rapper Travis Scott arrested after encouraging fans to jump barricades at show
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William