Posts with tag "Susan Finkelstein"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 02:57 PM by PopEater Staff
As Susan Finkelstein ponders the police on her Facebook page on a status update -- "Susan Finkelstein is wondering about the integrity of the police" -- we wanted to dedicate this song as her Philadelphia Phillies prepare to defend their World Series title. So a little Elton John below for her that we'd post directly to her Facebook page if we were FB friends: ...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 12:14 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Adam Lambert
Wondering why 'Susan Finkelstein Facebook,' 'Richie Notar,' 'This Is It,' and 'Adam Lambert Cover Art' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 10:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Mackenzie Rosman,' 'Debra Lafave,' 'Jason Beghe' and 'Hulk Hogan' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''