Posts with tag "Susan Sarandon"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 04:45 PM by Amber James
Apparently, the tooth fairy doesn't visit Susan Sarandon's house. 'The Lovely Bones' actress has been stepping out at events wearing a rather unusual bracelet crafted from opals, rubies, gold and -- her children's teeth! Yes, you read that right. She crafted the personalized bracelet from the pearly whites of daughter Eva Amurri and sons Jack Robbins and Miles Robbins. "A friend of mine...
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 01:24 PM by Zach Dionne
Susan Sarandon has had an interesting ride since her 2009 split from Tim Robbins after 23 years together -- she's gotten into business running a New York City ping-pong club, taken roles in tons of films, and dodged and weaved through myriad reports of a relationship with a man three decades her junior. In an in-depth profile with the UK's Telegraph, she covers it all with style and grace. ...
- Posted Jul 28th 2010 at 07:20 AM by Zach Dionne
Susan Sarandon, 63, has long denied dating 31-year-old business partner Jonathan Bricklin. However, after a recent appearance to Italy together, we're not so sure. Yes, it was a trip to the Giffoni Film Festival, but still -- Italy! C'mon! The couple pair of good, good friends were spotted strolling and shopping in the town of Ravello on June 26. Sarandon, who co-owns New York City ping-pong...
- Posted Jul 18th 2010 at 09:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Speaking candidly with BBC's Radio 4, Tim Robbins said the trying times after his split with Susan Sarandon pushed him to record a collection of songs about the matter. "A midlife crisis -- I think we all go through something, it's inevitable," Robbins, 51, is quoted in the Daily Telegraph. "It's when you pass 40, inherently we double our age when we think about life. You start thinking about...
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Susan Sarandon is using her New York City ping-pong nightclub, SPiN, as the setting for a new reality show. "It won't be the 'Jersey Shore,'" Sarandon, 63, told PEOPLE during a World Champions Event at SPiN. "It's more of an episodic documentary. We're trying to invent something you haven't seen before that follows a bunch of people in this crazy little subculture." Sarandon, who refers to...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2010 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
We're so used to hearing about all the ugliness of celebrity splits. But just like you and I, some famous folk have messy breakups and some try hard to make sure the schism is smooth sailing for both parties. This week, Al and Tipper Gore announced that they would be separating after 40 years of marriage! 40 years! That's like 1,278 in famous person years. Some critics are even wondering, why...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
A few months after Susan Sarandon split with her partner of 23 years, Tim Robbins, Entertainment Weekly met with her over a game of ping-pong and talked it out. "It's a long time to not be dating and to then be going back into it," Sarandon says. "I certainly love the idea of being in love, and I love the idea of companionship. Whatever happens next in terms of romance or partners, I don't...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With the news of Sandra Bullock's husband's alleged infidelity and Kate Winslet's impending divorce from Sam Mendes, we realized that the last two winners of the Best Actress Academy Award both have had marital issues. Looking back, it's more than just these two whose relationships disintegrated after they won the coveted award. Reese Witherspoon scooped up the honor in 2006, and lost husband...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2010 at 05:00 PM by Simona Rabinovitch
Will.i.am of Grammy-winning pop group Black Eyed Peas was in New York last night to launch a global health fundraising campaign aimed at travellers called MASSIVEGOOD. "I think as humans, we're programmed to care," said the smiling, mellow musician during an impromptu elevator interview towards the end of the party, which took place in the Esquire apartment of the chic Soho Mews. "But it can...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Susan Sarandon made a surprise appearance Tuesday evening at indie rock band Of Montreal's concert in New York City. While celebs in attendance at concerts tend to fade into the background of roped-off VIP sections, Sarandon surprised everyone at Highline Ballroom by taking the stage and proceeding to sternly spank two naughty pigs (well, men dressed in pig costumes) with a ruler. Forward to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suspected Serial Killer of 7 in Indiana May Have Killed More
- Zac Efron: Inside His Romance With Sami Miró
- Elizabeth Vargas Returning to Work After Rehab
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Eli Manning and More NFL Players Star in Mariska Hargitay's New Anti-Domestic Violence PSA: Watch Now!
- Taylor Swift Reveals Full 1989 Track List! Plus, Check Out the Lion King Mashup With Out of the Woods
- Lauren Conrad Gets Her "First Haircut in Years"—See the Pic!