Posts with tag "SusanSarandon"
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Susan Sarandon made a surprise appearance Tuesday evening at indie rock band Of Montreal's concert in New York City. While celebs in attendance at concerts tend to fade into the background of roped-off VIP sections, Sarandon surprised everyone at Highline Ballroom by taking the stage and proceeding to sternly spank two naughty pigs (well, men dressed in pig costumes) with a ruler. Forward to...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 11:59 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
A new year is upon us and with it comes a slew of resolutions, including some made by Hollywood's biggest stars. While we could have rounded up a bunch of celebrities to find out what goals they were setting for 2010, we thought it'd be more fun to pick resolutions for them. So, from Jon Gosselin kicking his smoking habit to Susan Sarandon hitting the dating scene, here are our 2010 resolution...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 01:51 PM by PopEater Staff
Actors Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon -- who became one of Hollywood's longest-lasting and most prominent couples during their 23 years together -- have split, PEOPLE is exclusively reporting. A rep for Sarandon says despite the pre-Christmas announcement, the duo have been separated for months....
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 06:00 AM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actresses who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 02:13 PM by PopEater Staff
The hype for Peter Jackson's adaptation of 'The Lovely Bones' continues to grow, with a sneak peek trailer debuting on iTunes teasing the film months prior to its December release. The trailer sets the movie up to be incredibly visually stimulating, addressing 14-year-old murder victim Susie Salmon's bizarre and surreal narration from the afterlife. Jackson's take on the appearance of heaven and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Makeup That'll Instantly Make You Look More Awake
- Janel Parrish's DWTS Blog: My Goal Now Is to Win
- Why Being Taylor Swift's Awards Show Date Would Be the Best Thing Ever
- Foxwoods Resort Casino 'indefinitely' postpones Bill Cosby appearance
- Ricky Skaggs supportive of gay country singers coming out
- Ex-model says Cosby hid behind image of Cliff Huxtable
- John Oliver thinks the president's pardoned turkey has no case
- Waka Flocka Flame shills throat drops because he's Waka Flocka Flame
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Cameron Diaz crashes the boys club