Posts with tag "SuzanneSomers"
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 09:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Last November, Suzanne Somers faced an emotional roller coaster when six different doctors confirmed she had "full-body cancer." Somers was filled with fear thinking she only had days to live. "For six days, six doctors confirmed I had inoperable cancer. I went into that valley of fear. I saw my death, it was horrible," Somers said. Somers later learned she had been misdiagnosed....
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 03:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Whoopi Goldberg put Suzanne Somers' comments regarding the death of actor Patrick Swayze in her crosshairs on 'The View' on Wednesday, lashing out at the actress for recent comments in which she hinted that chemotherapy and not cancer is what killed the 'Dirty Dancing' star. Somers took to her blog to defend herself, saying she had no idea she was speaking to a reporter at the time, and that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice's Top 10 Is Revealed in Dramatic - and Confusing - Fashion
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day