Posts with tag "SuzanneSomers"
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 09:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Last November, Suzanne Somers faced an emotional roller coaster when six different doctors confirmed she had "full-body cancer." Somers was filled with fear thinking she only had days to live. "For six days, six doctors confirmed I had inoperable cancer. I went into that valley of fear. I saw my death, it was horrible," Somers said. Somers later learned she had been misdiagnosed....
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 03:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Whoopi Goldberg put Suzanne Somers' comments regarding the death of actor Patrick Swayze in her crosshairs on 'The View' on Wednesday, lashing out at the actress for recent comments in which she hinted that chemotherapy and not cancer is what killed the 'Dirty Dancing' star. Somers took to her blog to defend herself, saying she had no idea she was speaking to a reporter at the time, and that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tweet & Eat! Here's What Your Favorite Stars Are Eating & Drinking Right Now
- Inside the Dallas Easter Egg Hunt Specially Designed for Visually Impaired Kids
- Prince George Spends Easter at Australian Zoo
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Donald Trump and Jon Bon Jovi mentioned as buyers for Buffalo Bills
- Neil Patrick Harris curses fan who interrupts Broadway performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)