Posts with tag "SuzanneSomers"
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 09:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Last November, Suzanne Somers faced an emotional roller coaster when six different doctors confirmed she had "full-body cancer." Somers was filled with fear thinking she only had days to live. "For six days, six doctors confirmed I had inoperable cancer. I went into that valley of fear. I saw my death, it was horrible," Somers said. Somers later learned she had been misdiagnosed....
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 03:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Whoopi Goldberg put Suzanne Somers' comments regarding the death of actor Patrick Swayze in her crosshairs on 'The View' on Wednesday, lashing out at the actress for recent comments in which she hinted that chemotherapy and not cancer is what killed the 'Dirty Dancing' star. Somers took to her blog to defend herself, saying she had no idea she was speaking to a reporter at the time, and that havi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lion King Artist Creates Beautiful Tribute to Cecil the Lion
- FROM EW: NBC's The Wiz Live! Finds its Cowardly Lion
- Ryan Reynolds Is Tough, Deadly, Hilarious in the New Deadpool Trailer
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Kelly Osbourne's comments on 'The View' offend
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Ansel Elgort Covers Teen Vogue, Reveals Why He Cried During One of The Greatest Days of His Life
- Raven-Symoné Hosts Epic That's So Raven Reunion at The View, Teases Exciting Project With the Disney Cast
- Check Out Giuliana Rancic's Biggest E! News Moments Over the Years, Plus a Mash-Up of Her Signature Faces!