Posts with tag "Swizz Beatz"
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 01:00 PM by Amber James
Following a very messy and public divorce from producer Swizz Beatz, Mashonda Tifrere is slowly putting her life back together. "Divorce is terrible for anyone, but when it's public, it's over the top," Tifrere tells PopEater. The pair divorced in 2008, after four years of marriage, amid rumors that he had an affair with Alicia Keys. Although Tifrere had choice words for Keys at the time, sh...
- Posted Dec 29th 2010 at 02:30 AM by Boombox Editors
Alicia Keys is still giddy from the joys of motherhood, and what better way to express her love for her new bundle of joy than in song. The multiple Grammy winner has collaborated with rapper Eve for the new song 'Speechless,' which is produced by her husband Swizz Beatz. Keys took to her Twitter page yesterday to introduce the track. "Speechless is a little freestyle treat 4 the holidays," she...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 10:50 AM by Amber James
Less than a month after giving birth, Alicia Keys looked absolutely radiant (and slim!) as she stepped out to support her man, Swizz Beatz, who was honored by GQ on Tuesday evening. "I can't believe I got her out of the house," the producer joked over the mic to the packed crowd at Kastel in the Trump Soho Hotel. The couple, who welcomed their first child Egypt Dauode Dean on Oct. 14, looked...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Alicia Keys and husband Swizz Beatz welcomed a son, Egypt Dauode Dean, late Thursday night, reps for the stars confirmed in a statement to PEOPLE. The singer gave birth in New York at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital. New dad Swizz Beatz, whose real name is Kasseem Dean, shared his happiness after the birth, Tweeting, "I'm so thankful for everything I been blessed with in my life wowwwwww!" Fellow...
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
A pregnant Alicia Keys and producer Swizz Beatz tied the knot over the weekend, and Life & Style has exclusive details about the couple's Mediterranean nuptials. According to the magazine, the intimate July 31 ceremony was attended by Queen Latifah, Tommy Hilfiger, Christian Louboutin and Bono. The wedding took place in Corsica, France, and Deepak Chopra officiated, with the producer's 9...
- Posted May 27th 2010 at 09:45 PM by PopEater Staff
After much recent speculation about a baby bump, the rumors turned out to be true! Alicia Keys is engaged and expecting a baby, PEOPLE reports. Reps for Alicia Keys, 29, and fiancé rapper Swizz Beatz, 31, confirmed to PEOPLE they are "expecting a baby and are engaged to be married in a private ceremony later this year." The couple, most recently spotted Thursday night at an event in L...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 08:06 PM by Sam Brand
Alicia Keys is off the market. She's been off the market for at least a year, but now the star is REALLY off the market. UsMagazine.com is reporting Alicia got engaged to producer/rapper Swizz Beatz over the weekend. The site's got a ring pic to prove it. No word from R&B singer Mashonda, the influential producer's outspoken ex. Still, we think "No One" can get in the way of how Alicia feels a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- Controversial Artist Debuts New Painting of Pregnant Princess Kate Outside St. Mary's Hospital (PHOTO)
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Colin Farrell Reveals the "Honest Truth" About His Relationships: "I Have Not Dated for Four Years Now"
- Brad Pitt Explains the Story Behind His Bruised Face: Don't Run Up Steps Wearing Flip Flops!
- Téa Leoni & Tim Daly Make Red Carpet Debut as a Couple, at White House Correspondents' Dinner—See Pic!