Posts with tag "TV bosses"
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Jane Boursaw
The news that Steve Carrell is definitely leaving 'The Office' after next season has got us thinking about a few of our favorite TV bosses and the lessons we've learned from them. So maybe some of these lessons aren't ones we'd necessarily take into our own workplace; they're really more like lessons about what not to do. Either way, clearly we have a lot to learn from these bosses, including h...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'I'm a Flawed, Flawed Man:' Former Music Teacher Sentenced to 40 Years for Sexually Abusing More Than a Dozen Girls Speaks Out in Court
- David Beckham Reveals Sweet Tattoo Dedicated to His Oldest Son Brooklyn
- Watch Out, Tiger! Dave Annable Plans on Making His Daughter a Golf Star
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'