Posts with tag "TV bosses"
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Jane Boursaw
The news that Steve Carrell is definitely leaving 'The Office' after next season has got us thinking about a few of our favorite TV bosses and the lessons we've learned from them. So maybe some of these lessons aren't ones we'd necessarily take into our own workplace; they're really more like lessons about what not to do. Either way, clearly we have a lot to learn from these bosses, including...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miss New York Kira Kazantsev Crowned Miss America
- How Princess Kate and Prince William Are Getting Ready for Baby No. 2
- Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's 'Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You'
- Country star Lynn Anderson charged with DUI
- 'No Good Deed' tops 'Dolphin Tale 2' in box office weekend
- Statue of late singer Amy Winehouse unveiled in London
- Gwen Stefani Celebrates Wedding Anniversary to Gavin Rossdale With Precious Throwback Pic—Take a Look!
- Daniel Bryan Needs Major Surgery, Trinity and Ariane Breakup and Much More—See the Full Total Divas Recap!
- George Clooney's Ex Elisbetta Canalis Marries Fiancé in Italy