Posts with tag "TajMahal"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 11:27 PM by Sam Brand
Seventeenth century Indian ruler Shah Jahan the Magnificent gave his beloved wife the Taj Mahal - it's her eternal and very expensive resting place. Over 350 years later, it seems that vulgar British comedian Russell Brand might have given his beloved pop star Katy Perry a ring. A very big, fat, expensive ring, according to the UK's Daily Mail. A diamond is forever too, you know. It all went down...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mom of Two Jennifer Huston Vanishes Without a Trace in Oregon
- Girls Star Allison Williams Cast as Peter Pan in NBC's Live Musical
- Inside Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Newlywed Life
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Highlights from Daniel Radcliffe's first Comic-Con
- You're not making it through ?Sharknado 2? without our drinking game
- Kim Kardashian Looks Fierce in Leopard Print While Kendall & Kylie Jenner Love Their Crop Tops—See the Latest Kardashian Trends!
- This 17-Year-Old Girl Has Been Deemed "Too Beautiful" to Play Volleyball for Her Country
- Did Miranda Kerr and Selena Gomez Spark Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's Fight? Let's Examine the Clues