Posts with tag "TaylorLautner"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 07:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Taylor Lautner is currently filming the final 'Twilight' flick and admits it will be hard to say goodbye to the film franchise that launched his career. Lautner plays Jacob Black, a werewolf and quasi-love interest to Kirsten Stewart's Bella, in the hit movies. According to MTV, Lautner isn't really looking forward to wrapping the fifth and final film, 'Breaking Dawn – Part 2.' "I...
- Posted Mar 5th 2010 at 12:56 PM by PopEater Staff
For Taylor Swift, her last name isn't just a name. It's a way of life. After being born in the remote-sounding borough of Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, to stock broker Scott and homemaker Andrea, she demonstrated a creative streak right out of the gate. Her three-page poem 'Monster In My Closet' won a national poetry contest when she was in fourth grade! At the ripe old age of ten, she began writing...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Raking in a reported $7.5M for his next film, 'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner was recently named the highest-paid teen actor. But Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater want to know if the 17-year-old 'New Moon' hunk is really worthy of the honor -- or if you think other teen stars should be earning more money. Tell Us in the Poll ...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
When 'Twilight' first hit the silver screen, thousands of young women camped out on sidewalks all over the country the night before anxiously waiting to grab a coveted seat to watch the vampire flick. The film's second installment release was a grand slam as 'New Moon' claimed the number one spot with opening day sales reaching more than $72 million in the U.S. The facts are indisputable that...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
The tale of two Taylors apparently has an unhappy ending. Country darling Taylor Swift and 'New Moon' hunk-a-meat Taylor Lautner have broken up after a few months of dating, according to an UsMagazine.com report. "It wasn't really developing into anything, and wasn't going to, so they decided they were better as friends," a source close to Swift, 20, told the magazine. "There was no...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Valentine's Day' is unlike other movies in the fact that it doesn't have, say, two big stars ... it has dozens. Who, you might ask? Anne Hathaway, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Julia Roberts ... and that's just getting started! Taylor Swift (and Lautner!), Jamie Foxx, Jessica Alba -- we could go on forever, but instead, we'll just exclusively premiere the trailer along with Moviefone instead....
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 06:24 AM by PopEater Staff
It took him a few months, but Taylor Lautner has finally gotten around to defending his maybe-girlfriend Taylor Swift from Kanye West and his interrupting ways. During his 'Saturday Night Live' monologue, the 'New Moon' star got a chance to re-live that fateful night when he stood idly by as the rapper ruined Swift's acceptance speech. "I was actually at the VMA's the night [Swift] won the...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Jason Kaufman
When we sat down for a Thanksgiving feast next to 13-year-old Amanda G. from New Jersey, we turned to her immediately to ask what she thought of the 'Twilight: New Moon' fever sweeping her peers. What Amanda had to say shocked us to the core. "It's ridiculous," laughed Amanda about 'Twilight.' "Everyone sees it, reads it -- it's worse than Harry Potter." Amanda wasn't amused by the...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:04 PM by PopEater Staff
By now, everyone knows that 'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner beefed up big time for 'New Moon.' What they may not really know is exactly how he feels about his character and the series ... until now. Lautner opens up to Rolling Stone magazine about his Jacob character and how he deals with being the wedge between the romance of Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson). Also, check out...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 12:21 PM by Mike Ryan
'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' opens on Friday. Of course, you already know this unless (a) you've been living under a rock or (b) you have no interest in teenage love stories centered around vampires and werewolves -- which seems like the more likely scenario considering the human mortality rate of under-rock living. (Not to mention the lack of acceptable under-rock Internet service, which...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman's Final Bachelorette Blog: 'I Have Never Felt Happier'
- Dita Von Teese Launches (and Poses in) Maternity Lingerie Line
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Hot mom or hot mess?
- Sofia Vergara's new man spends time with her family
- 'The Bachelorette' finale: Andi's shocking sex secret revealed
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Justin Theroux Tells Chelsea Handler Why He Often Gives Their Mutual Friends Eggs—Watch Now!
- Hilary Duff Plays the Worst Employee of All Time in "Chasing the Sun"—Watch the Music Video Now!
- Teen Wolf Recap: Everybody's Getting Killed And/Or Thrown Down Wells! – Plus, Is [SPOILER!] Dying?