Posts with tag "The Apprentice"
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 12:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Yet again Donald Trump flirted with a White House run, and just like before he's taking a pass for the buck. The business mogul and 'Apprentice' host released a statement Monday afternoon announcing his intention to stay in the business of business, which he called his "greatest passion." "I have spent the past several months unofficially campaigning and recognize that running for public...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 09:48 AM by AOL TV Editors
If Donald Trump does throw decide his hat into the ring as an official 2012 Presidential candidate, he'll lose his place at the 'Apprentice' boardroom table. NBC President Bob Greenblatt has announced that the show will go on without Trump at the helm. According to Entertainment Weekly, Greenblatt said that, although the network hopes to have Trump back for the next season, "If he decides to...
- Posted Apr 28th 2011 at 09:32 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Donald Trump has never been shy about saying exactly what's on his mind, but this time his dogged attacks on President Obama and his birth certificate may have crossed a line, leading several experts to believe his shift to negative politics could scare big-name celebs from working for him. "Attacking stars like Rosie O'Donnell or Martha Stewart is one thing, but to go after the president is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Oops! Kelly Rowland Reveals She's Having a Boy - And Drops Hints About His Name
- Avril Lavigne's Anniversary Ring from Chad Kroeger Can Be Seen from Outer Space (PHOTO)
- Katy Perry: 'I Don't Need a Dude' to Have Kids
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day