Posts with tag "The Art of Getting By"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 10:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
In 'The Art of Getting By,' Emma Roberts plays a popular high school teen who begins a relationship with a lonely misfit played by an all-grown-up Freddie Highmore. The 20-year-old daughter of Eric (and niece of Julia) has been working since she was a kid and is whip smart in interviews. She spoke to PopEater about highs (school and heels), her love of thick eyebrows and the "ridiculous" chatter ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Evan Lysacek Won't Compete at Sochi Olympics Due to Injury
- Kelly Clarkson's (Intentionally) Awkward Family Christmas Photo
- Demi Lovato on Her Drug Abuse: I Would Sneak Cocaine onto Planes
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- ?Heathers: The Musical' will open Off Broadway in March
- Ylvis' ?The Fox' and 5 other Christmas light shows ? VIDEO
- Victoria's Secret Angels Twerk, Shake Their Butts Backstage at VS Fashion Show: Watch Cara Delevingne's Video!
- Food for Thought: Nigella Lawson Has Dinner With Author Salman Rushdie After Drug Revelation Drama
- Katy Perry Looks Like Big Bird in a Puffy Yellow Coat