Posts with tag "The Art of Getting By"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 10:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
In 'The Art of Getting By,' Emma Roberts plays a popular high school teen who begins a relationship with a lonely misfit played by an all-grown-up Freddie Highmore. The 20-year-old daughter of Eric (and niece of Julia) has been working since she was a kid and is whip smart in interviews. She spoke to PopEater about highs (school and heels), her love of thick eyebrows and the "ridiculous" chatter ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?