Posts with tag "The Art of Getting By"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 10:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
In 'The Art of Getting By,' Emma Roberts plays a popular high school teen who begins a relationship with a lonely misfit played by an all-grown-up Freddie Highmore. The 20-year-old daughter of Eric (and niece of Julia) has been working since she was a kid and is whip smart in interviews. She spoke to PopEater about highs (school and heels), her love of thick eyebrows and the "ridiculous" chatter...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bella Thorne, Chris Noth & More Give a Fun Sneak Peek at the Lilly Pulitzer for Target Collection
- Trent Johnston Gives Awkward Sex Talk on TLC's New Show 7 Little Johnstons
- The Perfect Equation: World's Hottest Math Teacher Chats with PEOPLE (VIDEO)
- Luke Bryan recovering after minor surgery
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'racist,' 'sexist'
- Vanessa Hudgens on Zac Efron, credits new beau with bringing her back to faith