Posts with tag "The Bachelor"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 04:25 PM by AOL TV Editors
Jake Pavelka is at it again. The airline pilot has signed on as a contestant on ABC's 'Bachelor Pad,' the vaguely incestuous dating show comprised solely of 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' castoffs, airing its second season later this summer. Entertainment Weekly reports that filming has begun on 'Bachelor Pad,' and Pavelka was spotted out on a TV date with 'Bachelor' Season 15 contestant, Jackie ...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 06:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
If there was any question about the status of Emily Maynard and Brad Womack's relationship (or lack there of), the answer is now crystal clear. The winner of 'The Bachelor' has reportedly returned her engagement ring. According to Us Weekly, Maynard was spotted running errands in Charlotte, N.C., without the rock Womack presented to her on 'The Bachelor' finale, with an insider confirming that ...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 02:00 PM by Rob Shuter
With 'Bachelor' Brad Womack and Emily Maynard's relationship looking anything but secure, several ABC insiders have told me internal discussions have already taken place wondering if asking Brad to come back for a third run at 'The Bachelor' would result in ratings gold. "No one ever thought Brad would be invited back for a second time after he rejected both women the first time he appeared," ...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Trucking contractor David Good, 29, who caught the attention of Jillian Harris on 'The Bachelorette' and appeared on 'The Bachelor Pad,' sat down with me to give us the dish on why Brad Womack isn't a bad guy for not picking a woman his first time around on 'The Bachelor.' "Say you had a kid and he gets into a relationship, and he's eight weeks into a relationship, say even 10 weeks into a ...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Jo Piazza
We now know it's splitsville for 'Bachelor' Brad Womack and Emily Maynard. Of course, we had to suffer the entire 'After the Rose' ceremony to learn that nothing is turning up roses for the reality television couple. Our body language expert Vincent Harris says he knew right from the start that these two were kaput. The subconscious doesn't lie, and Brad and Emily's bodies were pretty much ...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 05:22 PM by Brittany Weiss
'The Bachelor' Brad Womack finally proposed on last night's finale, and while some viewers were shocked to hear rumors that Womack and Emily Maynard have already split up, no one is certain what is up with the TV couple. "I don't think they're going to last. I think it's just for the show, for the publicity," one 'Bachelor' fanatic said. Others believe Womack made a "really good choice" with ...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Moments after Brad Womack proposed to Emily Maynard on last night's 'Bachelor' finale, millions of fans were shocked to learn that the couple have already gone through a breakup, and while Brad told viewers he was ready for marriage, sources tell me the couple has since broken up for good. "Emily is so insecure, she just isn't cut out for all the fame and attention her relationship ...
- Posted Mar 12th 2011 at 12:48 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Bachelor' Brad Womack walked away from the pressure to make a decision during his previous stint on the hit series. This time, fans expect the Texan to propose on bended knee during Monday's big episode. So who will be offered Brad's final rose, Emily Maynard (pictured at left) or Chantal O'Brien? Trista Sutter, who married her pick, Ryan Sutter, after the inaugural season of 'The ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 10:35 AM by Amber James
David Good unleashed the "man code" (certain things you do and you don't do) during season five of 'The Bachelorette' with Jillian Harris, and now he's schooling women on how to crack the code with his new book. 'The Man Code: A Woman's Guide To Cracking The Tough Guy' gives women a "look under the hood," revealing how men apply this code, as it pertains to relationships. "My book is about how ...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 12:57 PM by Sarah Crow
Since the early 1990s, when MTV rolled out the first season of its ever-enduring homage to voyeruism, 'The Real World,' reality television and its stars have become an inescapabale part of our cultural lexicon. From the waist-whittling starvation on 'Survivor' to the brutal effects of 'Bridalplasty,' we've come to see our own lives and the disturbing-yet-somehow-enviable lives of drunk, naked ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- ?The Tomorrow People' react: Tying up loose ends
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set