Posts with tag "The Dark Knight"
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 11:25 AM by Jett Wells
Pop-Ed: Christopher Nolan has announced the name of the sequel to 'The Dark Knight.' Oh, this is so awesome; I can't wait to see the next great Batman movie. Wait, it's just called 'The Dark Knight Rises'? They just added "Rises" to the title? No dark, romantic allegorical title? #@%&! The dripping hype over Nolan's next Batman flick has hit a speed bump by adding one word to the old title,...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 05:47 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
'New Moon' box office exploded on Friday, as the second installment of the 'Twilight' saga opened up with the biggest Friday take in Hollywood history. 'New Moon' raked in an estimated, whopping $72.7 million Friday, beating previous record holder 'The Dark Knight' which opened in 2008 with $67.2 million on nearly 800 more screens, according to Box Office Mojo. The $72 million basically...
- Posted Oct 24th 2009 at 11:25 AM by Scott Harris
One general rule of thumb that is apparent even to young children is this: anything that can be done can be done better with Legos. And what's true for toys is proving to be equally true for pop culture and the internet, with ever more elaborate renditions of movies, songs and TV shows appearing constantly in an attempt to harness the magic power of those delightful little blocks. Because as much...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
- Kanye West's Sweet Anniversary Message to Wife Kim Kardashian: 'The Girl of My Dreams'
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"