Posts with tag "The Dark Knight"
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 11:25 AM by Jett Wells
Pop-Ed: Christopher Nolan has announced the name of the sequel to 'The Dark Knight.' Oh, this is so awesome; I can't wait to see the next great Batman movie. Wait, it's just called 'The Dark Knight Rises'? They just added "Rises" to the title? No dark, romantic allegorical title? #@%&! The dripping hype over Nolan's next Batman flick has hit a speed bump by adding one word to the old title,...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 05:47 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
'New Moon' box office exploded on Friday, as the second installment of the 'Twilight' saga opened up with the biggest Friday take in Hollywood history. 'New Moon' raked in an estimated, whopping $72.7 million Friday, beating previous record holder 'The Dark Knight' which opened in 2008 with $67.2 million on nearly 800 more screens, according to Box Office Mojo. The $72 million basically...
- Posted Oct 24th 2009 at 11:25 AM by Scott Harris
One general rule of thumb that is apparent even to young children is this: anything that can be done can be done better with Legos. And what's true for toys is proving to be equally true for pop culture and the internet, with ever more elaborate renditions of movies, songs and TV shows appearing constantly in an attempt to harness the magic power of those delightful little blocks. Because as much...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Twitter Is Freaking Out Over One Direction's New Surprise Single
- Accused Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof Pleads Not Guilty to Federal Charges
- Stars Love This $6,000 Ring - Here's the $60 Version
- Ryan Seacrest's ‘Knock Knock Live' off the air after 2 episodes
- Whitney, Bobbi deaths not first time celeb mother, child died under similar circumstances
- Ashley Monroe talks 10-year friendship with Miranda Lambert
- Her Outfit Costs What?! Reese Witherspoon's $1,037 Summer-Perfect Street Style
- Lizzie McGuire's Ethan Craft, Clayton Snyder, Is Super Hot Now—See Photos and Find Out What He's Been Up To!
- Miley Cyrus Dons Ultra-Short Shorts, Long Blond Hair for New Mac Viva Glam Campaign—Take a Look!