Posts with tag "The Expendables"
- Posted Aug 16th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Bob David Calhoun
Pop-Ed: This weekend, Sylvester Stallone and his aged Hollywood beefcake ensemble propelled 'The Expendables' to the top spot at the box office with a winning combination of star power and firepower. Meanwhile, in Orlando, Fla. at the 'Star Wars' Celebration V, George Lucas announced that all six 'Star Wars' movies will finally be released on Blu-ray in 2011. As I read the stories, I had a majo...
- Posted Aug 13th 2010 at 11:33 AM by The Editors of Vulture
Earlier this month, a call to arms on behalf of Sylvester Stallone's old guy blow-'em-up 'The Expendables' went out on the Internet, in the form of a movie trailer. The trailer chastised men: "You've been handing the keys to Hollywood to teenage girls and G.N.O," before identifying the Julia Roberts vehicle 'Eat Pray Love,' a film daring to open on the same day, as the enemy. It then exhorted all ...
- Posted Aug 11th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Gina Misiroglu
Nicole Venables leads a double life. She's an established hair stylist and the owner of Ruby Begonia Hair Studio in LA, as well as a dedicated mother. Then there are the times she's busy putting together rough-and-tumble looks for the one and only Sylvester Stallone -- Rocky, Rambo, the works. In the throes of international press for 'The Expendables,' Venables (pictured at right with Stallone)...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ty Herndon: The Support I've Received Since Coming Out 'Blew My Mind'
- What's the Key to Kate Hudson's Killer Body? 'Work Your Ass Off'
- Search for Missing Pennsylvania Mom Jessica Padgett Continues
- Things you might not know about the ladies of 'The Big Bang Theory'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'