Posts with tag "The Expendables"
- Posted Aug 16th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Bob David Calhoun
Pop-Ed: This weekend, Sylvester Stallone and his aged Hollywood beefcake ensemble propelled 'The Expendables' to the top spot at the box office with a winning combination of star power and firepower. Meanwhile, in Orlando, Fla. at the 'Star Wars' Celebration V, George Lucas announced that all six 'Star Wars' movies will finally be released on Blu-ray in 2011. As I read the stories, I had a ...
- Posted Aug 13th 2010 at 11:33 AM by The Editors of Vulture
Earlier this month, a call to arms on behalf of Sylvester Stallone's old guy blow-'em-up 'The Expendables' went out on the Internet, in the form of a movie trailer. The trailer chastised men: "You've been handing the keys to Hollywood to teenage girls and G.N.O," before identifying the Julia Roberts vehicle 'Eat Pray Love,' a film daring to open on the same day, as the enemy. It then exhorted all ...
- Posted Aug 11th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Gina Misiroglu
Nicole Venables leads a double life. She's an established hair stylist and the owner of Ruby Begonia Hair Studio in LA, as well as a dedicated mother. Then there are the times she's busy putting together rough-and-tumble looks for the one and only Sylvester Stallone -- Rocky, Rambo, the works. In the throes of international press for 'The Expendables,' Venables (pictured at right with Stallone) ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Oprah Winfrey: Why I Never Wanted to Raise Children
- Harley Pasternak: The Dos and Don'ts of Your Pregnancy Workout
- Kate Winslet Was Out and About (and 'Really Excited') Before the Birth of Her Son
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- Join ?Psych' stars Dule Hill and James Roday in a live hangout!
- Britney Spears vs. Jamie Lynn: Whose ?Oops!' is best? ? POLL
- Introducing "The 60-Year-Old Girl," the Funniest Meme We've Seen in a Long, Long, Long Time
- Harry Styles Not Going Solo: Reports of Singer Leaving One Direction Are "Complete Nonsense," Rep Says
- David Beckham Admits Struggling to Keep Up With Son Romeo During Morning Run: "I Was Breathing Hard"