Posts with tag "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 06:45 PM by Nicki Gostin
Stellan Skarsgard might not be a name you know, but you probably recognize his mug. The accomplished Swedish actor has appeared in more than 80 films including indie classics like 'Breaking the Waves' and mainstream blockbusters like 'Mamma Mia!' and 'Pirates of the Caribbean.' And if the last name sounds vaguely familiar, that's because his son is Alexander Skarsgard, aka Eric Northman on HBO's ...
- Posted Jul 24th 2010 at 02:04 PM by Jo Piazza
Pop-ed: An unofficial shortlist surfaced this week listing Sony Pictures' top choices for who should nab the starring role in their adaptation of Stieg Larsson's bestseller 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.' The names on the list (Ellen Page, Carey Mulligan, Mia Wasikowska, Rooney Mara and Emily Browning) were less newsworthy than one that wasn't -- Kristen Stewart. Some diehard K-Stew fans ...
- Posted Apr 10th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Not since Kristen Stewart was tapped to play Bella Swan have bibliophiles expressed so much interest in which actress will play a beloved book heroine on the big screen as they have in the incarnation of Lisbeth Salander in an American version of the Swedish bestseller 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.' (Swedish actress Noomi Rapace won rave reviews playing Lisbeth in the foreign version.) ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Orlando Bloom Enjoys a Guys Night Out in N.Y.C.
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Personal Holiday Favorites
- Ashley Benson Slams Pretty Little Liars Poster For Being Too Photoshopped
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- Throwback Thursday: What's your favorite mid-season finale of all time? ? VIDEO
- Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner attack people with holiday cheer on the street ? VIDEO
- Entertainment Geekly: The Golden Globes' Comedy Snafu, and how to fix it (Hint: More awards)