Posts with tag "The Hangover Part II"
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 10:28 PM by Jo Piazza
The man who designed Mike Tyson's distinctive tribal face tattoo is suing Warner Brothers Entertainment for copyright infringement over the use of a similar piece of body art in 'The Hangover Part II,' on the face of actor Ed Helms. The artist, S. Victor Whitmill, claims in his lawsuit that he was never "asked for permission for, and has never consented to, the use, reproduction or creation of...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 10:35 AM by Zach Dionne
Zach Galifianakis and his beard gloriously cover GQ magazine's May issue just in time for his (and his beard's) starring role in 'The Hangover Part II.' Rather than the usual fashion spread or long-form profile, Galifianakis (who appeared last summer on GQ's Comedy Issue cover) indulged in a little writing of his own, Mad Libs-style. "Hi, my name is Zach Galifianakis," begins a feature...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 05:10 PM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
The anticipation for 'The Hangover Part II' was just kicking into high gear, with the premiere of the film's first full trailer attached to this past weekend's release of 'Source Code.' But the MPAA has caused a major buzzkill by ordering Warner Bros. to pull the trailer from all theaters -- and urging that the prints "need to be destroyed." JoBlo caught wind of the story when theater owners...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 03:03 PM by Zach Dionne
We've waited patiently, and finally we get to see a bit of 'The Hangover Part II' via a new teaser trailer. The clip, just over a minute long, is more hype-up footage than anything, giving away next to no plot. We do learn that Zach Galifianakis has a shaved head, the "wolf pack" of Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Bradley Cooper have reunited (Justin Bartha is nowhere to be found, though he's listed...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Kristen Stewart says she can't act well if she doesn't 'vibe' with costar
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier