Posts with tag "The Hangover"
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 08:16 AM by Kelly Fisher
With all the buzz surrounding 'Hangover 2,' it's really no surprise that the MTV Movie Awards used a crazy night-before-the-big-event p.remise to open the show Sunday night. In the clip, host Jason Sudeikis, 'Twilight' hunk Taylor Lautner, and 'Hangover' star Justin Bartha embark on yet another night gone awry -- all just hours before Sudeikis is set to host the awards show. Sudeikis ends up...
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 12:35 PM by Moviefone Editors
Although a third 'Hangover' film hasn't yet been greenlit, the fact that 'The Hangover, Part II,' set a new box-office record for R-rated comedies with Friday's $30 million opening makes a third installment look like a sure thing. Director Todd Phillips and the series' stars are eager for a third go-round with the Wolf Pack, and one star would love to see the action move to Amsterdam. At...
- Posted May 29th 2011 at 02:32 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms make more than just trouble -- they make money. Raking in record numbers at the box office, 'The Hangover: Part II' is launching the summer movie season with a 4-day Memorial Day weekend take (Friday-Monday) of approximately $105 million, as estimated today by Deadline. The dudes-in-distress sequel scored the largest opening ever for an R-rated...
- Posted Apr 9th 2011 at 10:36 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
For the highly anticipated sequel to 'The Hangover,' Liam Neeson replaced Mel Gibson in the cameo role of a Bangkok tattoo artist -- after cast and crew allegedly objected to Gibson's participation -- and the scene reportedly went off without a hitch. But as it turns out, moviegoers won't see Neeson in 'The Hangover: Part II,' after all. What happened? First, director Todd Phillips decided...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Exclusive: If you haven't seen 'The Hangover,' your life has a serious void in it. If you have, you know that Rob Riggle's taser-to-the-face scene was one of the movie's crowning achievements. So, PopEater is proud to exclusively premiere a Rob Riggle PSA in honor of the 'Hangover' DVD as well as 'National Hangover Day' -- you know, New Year's Day -- in the hopes of helping fans stave off any...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 09:45 AM by Bryan Alexander
One of the most persistent internet rumors about 'The Hangover' is that director Todd Phillips wanted to use a real stunner during the hilarious taser-scene in last year's smash hit comedy. So on the eve of the DVD release, PopEater sought out the actual man holding the stun gun -- comedian, beer-spokesman and the film's over-the-top cop Rob Riggle. Riggle says the rumor started on the set of...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
GQ.com has named their men of the year and among the illustrious honorees are Tom Brady, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms of 'The Hangover,' Chris Pine, Clint Eastwood and President Barack Obama. Check Out Their Individual Covers Below and See GQ.com for the Rest ...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 02:30 PM by Marc Schneider
The past several years have produced an "embarrassment of riches" for actor Ken Jeong, who has gone from being a practicing physician, to dabbling in stand-up comedy, to having one of the fullest dance cards in Hollywood. After breaking onto the scene as a peeved doctor in 'Knocked Up,' the 40-year-old star has blitzed the big screen with scene-stealing roles in 'Step Brothers,' 'Role Models' and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Julianne Hough Shares Brother Derek's Sweet Reaction to Her New DWTS Gig
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Remembers the Time Her Kid Threw Up on Her Emmys Dress (No Joke!)
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Britney Spears' Woody Woodpecker Impression Is Spot On—Watch Her Hilarious Video!