Posts with tag "The Hurt Locker"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 09:51 AM by PopEater Staff
'The Hurt Locker' seems to be in a two-horse race with 'Avatar' for the best picture and best director awards. The Iraq war drama is also up for seven other prizes at the ceremony. Moviefone -- with a special appearance by a Girl on Pop -- met for the first of several Oscar discussions to talk about the Kathryn Bigelow-helmed film. Will it overcome the King of the World? Will Bigelow be the fir...
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 03:34 PM by Dino Sossi
His heart will go on. And on. And on. And on. Actress Linda Hamilton, one of James Cameron's four ex-wives (!), reveals some of the many challenges in being married to the hard-charging director of 'Avatar', reports the Daily Mail. "'Titanic' was the mistress he left me for," said Hamilton. Hamilton starred as Sarah Connor in the first two 'Terminator' films and started dating Cameron dur...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 01:53 AM by Sam Brand
OK, this is random. Totally random. We've put together a little collection of tweets about this year's ten Academy Award nominees for Best Picture: totally random people, from totally random countries, tweeting possibly random things about the best flicks of 2010. Stereotyping generally isn't cool. Matthew McConaughey isn't into trucks just 'cuz he's from Texas. And Hungarians don't hate 'Avatar' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Hudson Secret to Staying Fit? Being an Active Parent!
- Kelly Rutherford's Emotional Six-Year Custody Battle in 5 Clicks
- Eva Amurri Martino Blogs: How My Daughter's 'Absolutely Terrifying' First Major Fall Happened - on My Watch
- Rapper Travis Scott arrested after encouraging fans to jump barricades at show
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William