Posts with tag "The Kennedys"
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 12:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
New images from the upcoming miniseries, 'The Kennedys' show actress Katie Holmes personifying Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis in almost exact replicas of some of the late first lady's most storied fashions. Holmes' wardrobe, created for the controversial series by costume designer Chris Hargadon, includes uncanny renderings of the pink day suit and pillbox hat Kennedy was wearing in Dallas on the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- NHL Suspends L.A. Kings' Slava Voynov on Domestic Violence Suspicion
- Kamara James, Olympic Fencer Who Battled Schizophrenia, Dies at 29
- Alan Cumming Tells His Side of the Shia LaBeouf Cabaret Incident (VIDEO)
- 'Women in War': Soldiers, pilots, spies - you name it, women do it
- Kris Jenner on Bruce's changing appearance: 'I don't know what he's going through'
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men
- Jimmy Kimmel makes ?Fury' infinitely cuter by adding Furbys
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Kim Kardashian Turns 34 Today! Celebrate Her Birthday by Looking Back at Her Best Red Carpet Moments
- Tori Spelling Feels "Overwhelmed" by Family's Financial Issues: "I Don't Want to Change Our Lifestyle"
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee, Revenge, The Good Wife, Parenthood, The Mindy Project and More