Posts with tag "The Kennedys"
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 12:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
New images from the upcoming miniseries, 'The Kennedys' show actress Katie Holmes personifying Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis in almost exact replicas of some of the late first lady's most storied fashions. Holmes' wardrobe, created for the controversial series by costume designer Chris Hargadon, includes uncanny renderings of the pink day suit and pillbox hat Kennedy was wearing in Dallas on the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Halle Berry Now Has a Lingerie Line ? and It's Really Sexy
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation