Posts with tag "The Kennedys"
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 12:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
New images from the upcoming miniseries, 'The Kennedys' show actress Katie Holmes personifying Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis in almost exact replicas of some of the late first lady's most storied fashions. Holmes' wardrobe, created for the controversial series by costume designer Chris Hargadon, includes uncanny renderings of the pink day suit and pillbox hat Kennedy was wearing in Dallas on the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!