Posts with tag "The Last Song"
- Posted Mar 31st 2010 at 10:50 AM by Adam Horne
Exclusive: 'The Last Song' star Miley Cyrus dishes on 'When I Look at You,' the theme to her new film, which hits theaters today, in an exclusive video that PopEater is proud to unveil. According to Miley, the emotional ballad is "a song that really describes this entire movie," which is based on the bestselling novel by Nicholas Sparks (famed author of 'The Notebook' and 'Dear John'). In the...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 09:08 AM by PopEater Staff
Miley Cyrus didn't walk the red carpet at the Oscars with her boyfriend and 'Last Song' co-star Liam Hemsworth, but the pair does open up about each other in the latest issue of Teen Vogue. "I think we're both deeper than normal people," Miley tells the magazine. The young Hollywood stars also talk about it was like working on the film and showed off their chemistry in a Parisian photoshoot....
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 07:20 AM by PopEater Staff
A 53-year-old man known for his persistent obsession with Miley Cyrus was charged with attempting to stalk the 16-year-old teen idol while she films her new movie in Georgia. Mark McLeod was arrested at his home on Tuesday night after Disney security officers reported he was asking where he could find Cyrus over the weekend at the set of 'The Last Song' in Tybee Island. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jon Favreau Wants to Open a Chef Movie-Inspired Restaurant
- Connecticut Doctor Who Lost Family in Home Invasion Worries About New Son
- Hairy Situation! Watch Jeff Goldblum's Wacky New Commercial
- Lecrae: I put faith in hip-hop
- 'Crotch grab challenge' starting to go viral with celebrities
- Hollywood's rush to 'the rapture'
- Professor X sure is a whiner in this X-Men supercut
- Will ?The Equalizer's success pressure Denzel into Neeson Season?
- Adam Sandler to Make Four New Movies for Netflix, Will Produce and Star in the Feature Films
- The Royals Secrets Revealed: A Forbidden Love Triangle, a Fight for the Crown and Much More—See the Exciting Photos!
- Selena Gomez Talks About Her Transitional Year: I Don't Handle Fame as Well as People Think