Posts with tag "The Oprah Winfrey Show"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 04:45 PM by AOL TV Editors
It seems Oprah Winfrey's message of love and self-acceptance during the final episode of her talk show was enough to boost yesterday's goodbye to the top of the ratings. Despite the fact that none of the multitude of celebrities present at the taping in Chicago's United Center actually appeared during the episode, during which Winfrey looked back on her 25 years on television, the last installm...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Just like that, it's over. Oprah Winfrey delivered her final hour on Wednesday in a quiet and decidedly celeb-less sendoff for her 25-year-old talk show. "You and this show have been the great love of my life," she told the lucky audience near the end of the episode, but not before taking viewers on a trip down memory lane. The show began with a clip from first show ever -- Sept. 8, 1986. Acc...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 04:32 PM by PopEater Staff
It had to end. The last group of brightly dressed daytime disciples filed into Harpo Studios in Chicago on Tuesday afternoon and witnessed the final taping of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show.' The episode, to air Wednesday, continues to be a tightly guarded secret and fans were only notified about their lucky break (imagine the free gift) on Friday or Saturday. Promos for the episode ask "Where were yo...
- Posted Sep 13th 2010 at 02:39 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Oprah Winfrey is known for her grand gestures -- especially on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show,' where she continues to give away fabulous gifts to her audience. And for the final season premiere of her syndicated talk show, she's gifting everyone in the audience with a trip to Australia. "Because, after all, this really is my 25th season and this is really my last chance to do something really big," s...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 07:18 AM by Jo Piazza
Actions always speak louder than words. Which is why we asked the experts to take apart Jay Leno's Oprah sit-down with a fine tooth comb to find out what is really going on behind the chin. Yes, maybe we have seen too much Leno over the past month, but his interview with Oprah seemed different since something about Ms. O makes people tell their truth (much to their chagrin) and show off some ra...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The Kardashian sisters will not rest until they have achieved world domination..and by world domination they want to be on The Oprah Winfrey Show before it goes off the air in 2011. So smart these ladies are! They know that their run of the mill tricks won't get them onto the lap of the Queen of all media. It will take more than a sex tape or a quickie marriage to a basketball player or just one...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 07:16 AM by PopEater Staff
Oprah Winfrey is known for her enthusiasm when it comes to her celebrity friends and the fabulous Jezebel.com compiled the best moments of the talk show queen screaming out the names of her famous guests. Even as 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' comes to an end, Oprah's style certainly hasn't changed when she introduces the stars. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
- Sporty Princess Kate Earns Diving Certification
- Rapper Travis Scott arrested after encouraging fans to jump barricades at show
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William