Posts with tag "The Pop Chorus"
- Posted Jul 30th 2010 at 11:25 AM by The Pop Chorus
'Jersey Shore.' You know it. You love it or hate it. You follow Snooki's Twitter or you loathe her, The Situation, JWoww and the whole bunch. Season two premiered last night, and you either watched or you groaned. Maybe both. But there's a small batch of Americans who experience the show like no others. These are the people of New Jersey. Some of their dignitaries and organizations have weighed...
- Posted Jul 19th 2010 at 05:15 PM by The Pop Chorus
Beyond the issues of alleged abuse and racism, of audio rants possibly tampered with, of restraining orders and child custody, one thing was clear from Mel Gibson's first tape-recorded F-bomb: His relationship with Oksana Grigorieva had become a poisoned union, beyond salvaging, without a shadow of a doubt ... right? Not so, say PopEater readers. Several chimed in to announce that they, too,...
- Posted Jul 3rd 2010 at 10:00 AM by The Pop Chorus
The World Cup just might be the TV event of the summer. Legions of subversive American soccer fans and new recruits to "the beautiful game" have been held in rapture with the South African event for the past three weeks. Sadly, futbol-obsessed loved ones and roommates have been cutting into our readers' TV time. Here, three speak from our Pop Chorus -- they're missing 'House'! They'd die for...
- Posted May 27th 2010 at 06:15 PM by The Pop Chorus
Remember back in the summer of 2008, when you popped over to the cinema for a second 'Iron Man' viewing and found yourself navigating a swarm of high-heeled, fashionably-dressed females? That was 'Sex and the City,' notable as the HBO series' stab at cinema success (jackpot), but also as one of the first "event movies" of its kind. Across America, fans treated the lead-up to the film...
- Posted May 25th 2010 at 04:50 PM by The Pop Chorus
This evening begins the two-night finale of the ninth 'American Idol,' a season we'll remember less for its lack of talent than as the last hurrah of Simon Cowell, the biting Brit who was never afraid to call it like he saw it. Simon is departing 'Idol' to host 'The X Factor,' an American descendant of a singing competition he created in Britain. In the thick of finale season ('Lost,' 'Law...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 03:15 PM by The Pop Chorus
'American Idol' is missing a certain special something without Paula Abdul's presence, and it's getting clearer week after week, both in our hearts and in the slipping ratings. Some fans miss her wacky comments and zany manner. Some miss her positive vibe and almost maternal style of criticism. Some miss the way Paula championed artists that may have never broken through without her support (Adam...
- Posted Mar 28th 2010 at 02:00 PM by The Pop Chorus
Rosie O'Donnell aims to return to daytime TV shortly after Oprah's exit in the fall of 2011 -- with a program sounding suspiciously similar to O's, featuring hour-long, single-topic episodes. "I would like this show to make a difference in people's lives, to be real, uplifting, authentic and focus on life, love and laughter," O'Donnell told the Associated Press. In light of this, we turned to...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 04:30 PM by The Pop Chorus
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Hottest Stories -
- The Pop Chorus -
- Sandra Bullock
With news of Jesse James cheating on wife Sandra Bullock with Michelle "Bombshell" McGee, we turned to our ever-growing Pop Chorus for their own tales of infidelity and to seek out advice for the recent Best Actress Oscar winner. After the jump, five betrayed women share their stories and suggest different lines of action for Sandra Bullock....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Lee, Actor on Seinfeld and Nash Bridges, Dies at 58
- Sister of Boston Bombing Suspect Is Charged in N.Y.C. Bomb Threat
- Bali Suitcase Murder: Suspect Barred from Meeting Privately with Lawyers, Attorney Claims
- Sadie Robertson to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Playboy reportedly suing Canadian company over use of term 'Playmate'
- The famous faces behind some of your favorite cartoon characters
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier