Posts with tag "The Real Housewives of New Jersey"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 02:40 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Teresa Giudice can't escape a fight, even when she is in another country. According to RadarOnline.com, details have emerged about a bar brawl that took place between the cast of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' and patrons at a bar last month, and Giudice was right in the center of it. Giudice and the cast were vacationing in the Dominican Republic, and they were partying...
- Posted Jun 25th 2010 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Danielle Staub stopped by the PopEater offices to chat with the Girls on Pop about what's going on in her life, including her new book, 'The Naked Truth,' the drama on 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' and, of course, her newly-released sex tape. "You know, like everything else I'm doing in my life, it's coming around for a reason. I'm just going to wait and see what happens. My reaction...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 10:24 AM by Amber James
Danielle Staub faced more drama than she ever expected when the 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' aired her dirty laundry right on national television last year. She was suddenly forced to deal with her alleged criminal past and some vicious cat fights with her reality TV co-stars. But Staub tells PopEater that more drama is on its way when her new "bombshell" book is released. "At one point in...
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 06:09 AM by PopEater Staff
'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice and her husband Joe welcomed daughter Audriana on Monday evening in New Jersey, a rep confirmed to Entertainment Tonight.The baby weighed in at 7 lbs., 14 oz., and was 20 1/2 inches long. "Teresa and her husband Joe are doing great," the rep said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Seth Meyers to Host the 66th Annual Emmy Awards
- American Idol Top 5 Revealed!
- Justin Bieber Leaves Los Angeles Airport After Being Detained by Customs
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'