Posts with tag "The Simpsons"
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 01:15 PM by The Editors of Urlesque
Katy Perry's latest appearance on TV in the Christmas episode of 'The Simpsons' isn't likely to earn her any edits, like the curvy duet with Elmo that got her cut from 'Sesame Street' this fall. But that doesn't mean she's playing it safe. Perry appears in a form-fitting red latex dress featuring the faces of America's favorite animated family. Next to Perry, the Simpsons are in rare form -- ap...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Britain's cutest supernatural exports have just gotten America's version of the royal treatment -- some light mockery on 'The Simpsons.' During the show's most recent installment of its classic 'Treehouse of Horror' series, Daniel Radcliffe lent his voice to an Edward Cullen-like character with whom Lisa Simpson becomes infatuated. The 'Harry Potter' star co-starred as Lisa's bloodsucking be...
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 11:10 AM by Zach Dionne
After having a Hollywood version of himself blasted in box office winner 'The Social Network' this weekend, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg lent his likeness -- and his voice -- to 'The Simpsons' on Sunday night. The 26-year-old billionaire encouraged Lisa to quit school if she really wants to succeed, pointing out Bill Gates and Virgin's Richard Branson as other dropout billionaires. Vulture ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Christo Varghese
Less than a week after Katy Perry's duet with Elmo was cut from an episode of Sesame Street, news breaks that she has her next big TV gig already lined up. Perry is set to appear as herself in a puppet version of 'The Simpsons,' cleavage and all. According to Entertainment Weekly, Katy will appear in a live action segment during the holiday episode titled 'The 39 Days of Christmas.' This epis...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Jane Boursaw
The news that Steve Carrell is definitely leaving 'The Office' after next season has got us thinking about a few of our favorite TV bosses and the lessons we've learned from them. So maybe some of these lessons aren't ones we'd necessarily take into our own workplace; they're really more like lessons about what not to do. Either way, clearly we have a lot to learn from these bosses, including h...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 01:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Landing almost 10 percent of the write-in votes in the New York City Mayoral race last month, 'Simpsons' tycoon and overall curmudgeon Mr. Montgomery Burns topped the list of additional candidates that New Yorkers could vote for. The back-humped, scheming Burns got 27 out of 299 write-in votes. Unfortunately for Monty, fellow billionaire Michael Bloomberg won the real vote, and is in charge of the...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 05:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Don't be surprised if you pick of the November issue of Playboy and see Marge Simpson in the buff. E! Online reporter Marc Malkin confirmed that the Simpson matriarch will appear naked. Wonder what Homer thinks? And if blue-haired cartoons aren't your forte, Marge will not be replacing the usual Playmate in the issue. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Two Mainstream Diet Plans That Actually Work, According to Science
- Heading to Coachella This Weekend? Nab These Stylish (and Affordable!) Looks From Jamie, Kendall and More Stars!
- Princess Kate Enjoys a Pre-Birth Break at a Familiar Place
- 'Star Wars' design team teases themes, inspirations behind 'The Force Awakens'
- Blake Shelton thinks Luke Bryan would be good judge on 'The Voice'
- 'Anne of Green Gables' actor Jonathan Crombie dies at 48
- 2015 Academy of Country Music Awards: 5 Things to Know Before Tonight's Big Show!
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett
- Reggie Bush and Lilit Avagyan Are Expecting a Baby Boy! Get the Latest on the "Overjoyed and Happy" Couple