Posts with tag "The Smurfs"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 10:15 PM by Nicki Gostin
Are there enough hours in a day for Neil Patrick Harris? The actor juggles a hit sitcom, 'How I Met Your Mother,' a movie career that includes the much-buzzed-about 'Smurfs,' a hosting job with the Tony Awards this Sunday and um, he's got 8-month-old twins. But don't worry about the guy, little Gideon and Harper (with partner David Burtka) sleep 11 hours a night, he tells PopEater in a fun chat ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Garner Is All Smiles on Set While Filming with Queen Latifah
- RIP HitchBOT: Hitchhiking Robot Destroyed in Philadelphia During US Tour
- Katharine McPhee Heats Up Mexico During a Weekend Getaway with Her Friends
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Bindi Irwin, 17, Looks Gorgeous on Sunday Style Cover, Talks About Late Dad Steve Irwin and New Boyfriend—See Pic
- Shania Twain Enjoys "Girls Night" With Newly Single Miranda Lambert After Heating Up the Stage in Leather
- Eliza Dushku Says She Was Kicked Out of Hotel Room Because of One Direction, Then Laughs It Off