Posts with tag "The Smurfs"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 10:15 PM by Nicki Gostin
Are there enough hours in a day for Neil Patrick Harris? The actor juggles a hit sitcom, 'How I Met Your Mother,' a movie career that includes the much-buzzed-about 'Smurfs,' a hosting job with the Tony Awards this Sunday and um, he's got 8-month-old twins. But don't worry about the guy, little Gideon and Harper (with partner David Burtka) sleep 11 hours a night, he tells PopEater in a fun chat...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHONJ Finale: 'I'm A Survivor,' Says an Emotional Teresa Giudice
- Matthew Morrison Gets Married, Zac Efron Turns 27 & More Weekend News
- Kristen Bell: Why We Taught Lincoln Sign Language
- San Francisco radio stations won't play Lorde's hit song 'Royals' during World Series
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race
- Renee Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon Walk to Defeat ALS
- ?The Walking Dead' haunted house scared the bejeezus out of me
- Every ?Simpsons' ?Treehouse of Horror' short, ranked