Posts with tag "The Today Show"
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
'The Today Show' got some impromptu holiday cheer from one charismatic little boy this morning. Live from their home in Carthage, Texas, the Roberts family's segment about a letter the daughter wrote to help get her family Christmas decorations, after the loss of their father in Afghanistan left them without the will to celebrate much turned into something else. Little Keegan Roberts, clearl...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Zach Dionne
Kanye West had a Twitter meltdown yesterday surrounding a taped appearance on the 'Today' show. This morning, we got to see what all the fuss was about. In a fairly standard interview, Matt Lauer asks West about his "George Bush doesn't care about black people" line from 2005 and the Taylor Swift-VMA incident that got cries of racism flipped on Kanye himself. While producers ran a clip of Ka...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 02:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Richard Simmons got a little too close for comfort to William Shatner during the fourth hour of 'The Today Show,' this morning, prompting the 'Boston Legal' star to say something that the 'Sweatin' to the Oldies' guru didn't particularly appreciate. "It's time to finally to come out and discuss their relationship," Kathie Lee Gifford says, while Simmons hugs a squirming Shatner. "Oh my God t...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 11:02 AM by Sam Brand
Yep, the hosts of 'The Today Show' both popped into the world on the same day, though not the same year. Meredith Vieira is 4 years Matt Lauer's senior. Tiger didn't appear on the show to celebrate (who knows where he is), but a guest equally as fascinating sure did. Ladies and gentlemen, the incomparable... Abe Vigoda....
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
After 'The Today Show' called off Monday's chat between Al Roker, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag (citing schedule changes), Pratt vented his frustration on Twitter, sending multiple insults to Roker. First he wrote, "WEATHERMAN I thought you were out of town today getting your stomach stapled again?" But it only got worse from there. See what else Pratt said. >> ...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 12:50 PM by PopEater Staff
First she's "naked" on the nightly news, and now this. On an episode of 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?,' one of the guests got Meredith Vieira all hot and bothered. The 'Today Show' host, pulling double duty on 'Millionaire,' called up Navy pilot Max Sherman to the show, and really liked what she saw. "Ok Max, you are one handsome guy," she exclaimed. "I don't normally like to fly but I am ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 03:16 PM by PopEater Staff
During a "behind-the-scenes segment" on 'The Today Show,' Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira, Al Roker and Ann Curry show off some footage of Vieira getting a little too feisty with Lauer. During an interview with Martha Stewart, Matt playfully shoves his co-host, who in turn accidentally kicks him in the groin. "Right in the peppercorns!" Roker exclaims as the group watches the video. Take a look:...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Extremists May Have Plotted to Attack the Vatican, Italian Officials Say
- Eva Longoria on Her Boyfriend: 'There's Just So Much Happiness and Joy In My Life'
- Patrick Dempsey: It's Been An Incredible 11 Years on Grey's Anatomy
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Mike Tyson doesn't bust a move on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Kim Kardashian on Brother Rob Kardashian's Private Struggle: ''He's Not Comfortable in His Own Skin''—Watch
- Blake Lively Breastfed Daughter James During Recent Interview, Asked Reporter, ''Please Don't Describe My Areolas''
- Nope, Kylie Jenner Didn't Actually Tweet About Those Blac Chyna and Tyga Screenshots