Posts with tag "The Tourist"
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
Movie executives were dealing with flared ulcers and pulsating migraines Monday after the Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp vehicle 'The Tourist' bombed at the box office, getting beaten by an animated lion (the newest 'Chronicles of Narnia') despite starring two of the most bankable stars in all of moviedom. This leads many to wonder, did Chelsea Handler's blunt jokes about Angie play a role in...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 07:28 AM by PopEater Staff
In what could be one of the most obscenely hot movie match-ups in history, Angelina Jolie is reportedly set to get hot and heavy with Johnny Depp in 'The Tourist,' and according to screenplay snippets given exclusively to PopEater by Life & Style, there might be a whole lot of steam and skin to gawk at. Want to see the juicy love scenes that are sure to burn up the screen? They're All Yours...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Who Drove Children into Ocean Charged With Attempted Murder
- Murders Prompt Fears of a Serial Killer in Washington D.C. Suburbs
- Martha Stewart Answers the Internet's Questions on Sex, Tacos and Truffle Oil
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Jimmy Kimmel enlists ?Scandal' stars for Spanish series ?Escandalo' ? VIDEO
- President Obama misspells Aretha Franklin's hit song ?Respect'
- Kanye West and Big Sean join Rick Ross on ?The Arsenio Hall Show' ? VIDEO