Posts with tag "The Tourist"
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
Movie executives were dealing with flared ulcers and pulsating migraines Monday after the Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp vehicle 'The Tourist' bombed at the box office, getting beaten by an animated lion (the newest 'Chronicles of Narnia') despite starring two of the most bankable stars in all of moviedom. This leads many to wonder, did Chelsea Handler's blunt jokes about Angie play a role in ...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 07:28 AM by PopEater Staff
In what could be one of the most obscenely hot movie match-ups in history, Angelina Jolie is reportedly set to get hot and heavy with Johnny Depp in 'The Tourist,' and according to screenplay snippets given exclusively to PopEater by Life & Style, there might be a whole lot of steam and skin to gawk at. Want to see the juicy love scenes that are sure to burn up the screen? They're All Yours ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeralean Talley, the Oldest Living American, Turns 114
- Gasp! Lauren Conrad, Queen of the Long Blonde Waves, Now Has Bangs
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Fun Fiction for the Start of Summer
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- Pop Culture Pet Peeve: Chain your door if you're in danger!
- Lucille Bluth vs. the Disney Princesses
- Robert Kirkman talks about his crime comic ?Thief of Thieves.' Plus: check out the first four pages of the new issue ? EXCLUSIVE