Posts with tag "The Tourist"
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
Movie executives were dealing with flared ulcers and pulsating migraines Monday after the Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp vehicle 'The Tourist' bombed at the box office, getting beaten by an animated lion (the newest 'Chronicles of Narnia') despite starring two of the most bankable stars in all of moviedom. This leads many to wonder, did Chelsea Handler's blunt jokes about Angie play a role in tu...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 07:28 AM by PopEater Staff
In what could be one of the most obscenely hot movie match-ups in history, Angelina Jolie is reportedly set to get hot and heavy with Johnny Depp in 'The Tourist,' and according to screenplay snippets given exclusively to PopEater by Life & Style, there might be a whole lot of steam and skin to gawk at. Want to see the juicy love scenes that are sure to burn up the screen? They're All Yours...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - and Still Eat, Drink and Be Merry
- There's Nothing Mickey Mouse About This Holiday Lights Display
- RHOA: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Share the Iciest Hug of All Time
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!
- The Affair Boss Explains Stunning Finale and What's Ahead in Season 2 (More Narratives!)