Posts with tag "The Tree of Life"
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 12:15 PM by Jo Piazza
We should never doubt that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are excellent operators when it comes to using their personal lives to push their pet projects. Pitt's recent exclusive confession to USA Weekend that he and Jolie are finally considering marriage (after a half decade of saying they won't wed until gay marriage is legal) comes at the incredibly opportune time that his passion project, Terr...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 04:21 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie shined last night at the Bing Theater at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art for the premiere of his latest film 'The Tree of Life.' The couple left their family of six at home and Jolie ditched the New York City premiere of her film 'Kung Fu Panda 2' to attend the event. Angelina looked stunning in a red asymmetrical gown by Jenny Packman while Brad, in a Tom Ford...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 12:11 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Good scripts aren't the only thing that Brad Pitt factors into his decision-making process when he chooses his roles. Pitt, who is currently at the Cannes Film Festival premiering his latest flick 'The Tree of Life,' told reporters on Monday that his children are the most important driver in all his choices, People reports. "I think of everything I do now that my kids are going to see when they...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Saved by the Bell Star Dustin Diamond Convicted of Misdemeanors in Stabbing, Faces up to 9 Months in Prison
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Judge delays case after 'Suge' Knight hires Jackson lawyer
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!