Posts with tag "The Tree of Life"
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 12:15 PM by Jo Piazza
We should never doubt that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are excellent operators when it comes to using their personal lives to push their pet projects. Pitt's recent exclusive confession to USA Weekend that he and Jolie are finally considering marriage (after a half decade of saying they won't wed until gay marriage is legal) comes at the incredibly opportune time that his passion project,...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 04:21 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie shined last night at the Bing Theater at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art for the premiere of his latest film 'The Tree of Life.' The couple left their family of six at home and Jolie ditched the New York City premiere of her film 'Kung Fu Panda 2' to attend the event. Angelina looked stunning in a red asymmetrical gown by Jenny Packman while Brad, in a Tom Ford...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 12:11 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Good scripts aren't the only thing that Brad Pitt factors into his decision-making process when he chooses his roles. Pitt, who is currently at the Cannes Film Festival premiering his latest flick 'The Tree of Life,' told reporters on Monday that his children are the most important driver in all his choices, People reports. "I think of everything I do now that my kids are going to see when they...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adam West Shares His Thoughts on Ben Affleck as Batman
- From SI: Ray Rice's Wife Pleaded His Case After Domestic Violence Arrest
- Taylor Swift, Movie Star? The Giver Costar Jeff Bridges Weighs In
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Dee Snider using puppets to put his spin on Shakespeare in Broadway show
- Adam West explains Batman's little-known connection to Josh Brolin
- Morgan Freeman inhales helium and chats with Jimmy Fallon
- Kendall vs. Kylie Jenner: Who's More of a "Marriage Girl?"—Watch Now to Find Out!
- Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Very "Affectionate" at Her 45th Birthday Dinner: All the Party Details!
- Miranda Kerr Claims It Takes Her 15 Minutes to Get Ready in the Morning