Posts with tag "The Voice"
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 01:30 AM by AOL Music Editors
Christina Aguilera makes big money off of her latest gig as coach on NBC's hit battle of the bands show 'The Voice,' but you might be surprised to hear just how much. Brace yourself. Aguilera reportedly earns a staggering $225,000 per episode. Yup. That means the singer makes 2.25x the amount of the future winner of the show's $100,000 prize -- every episode. So in just eight episodes, Aguil...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 07:03 PM by AOL TV Editors
The season premiere of 'America's Got Talent' heated up NBC with record ratings. The talent competition was watched by 15 million viewers, the highest premiere for the series. Moving to its new time right after 'AGT,' NBC's new singing competition 'The Voice' was watched by 14.4 million viewers, a series high for the show so far. 'AGT' was seen by 4.2 million viewers in the 18-49 demo, while...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 04:20 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Javier Colon, a favorite to win NBC's hit talent show 'The Voice,' visited my talk show to explain just what it's like to work with a huge star like Adam Levine and gives his reasons for picking the Maroon 5 singer over vocal powerhouse Christina Aguilera. "I picked Adam because in this competition where your coaches keep you on the show you want to go with somebody that's really enthusiastic a...
- Posted May 21st 2011 at 11:01 AM by Christine Fenno
Fans of 'The Voice' are getting a special treat this week, as a studio collaboration between Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green -- recorded long before they signed up to co-star on their hit NBC series -- finally sees the light of day. 'Nasty' surfaced online recently, and when Green dropped by Jimmy Fallon's late-night show this week, the 'F--- You' hitmaker confirmed the existence of the pre...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 05:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
This is a big week for 'The Voice'. It's opening gimmick was the blind auditions, but that round is over. As the competition moves into the battle rounds, it will be critical to see if that big audience stays with the show. Based on the four performances we saw last night, we think they'll stick around. Each of the coaches paired up two of their team members and had them face off in a duet of a...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 02:15 PM by Rob Shuter
Head-scratching TV insiders are wondering today, did 'American Idol,' which controls every appearance of every finalist with an iron fist, deliberately allow kicked-off Pia Toscano to appear on 'Dancing With the Stars' last night to mess with a competing talent show? We're of course talking about NBC's 'The Voice,' which debuted the same hour as 'Dancing' on ABC. "Of course they did," one NBC...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 05:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
Frenchie Davis stole the hearts of America early in the second season of 'American Idol,' but later found herself disqualified for topless photos she had taken earlier in her career. That didn't sit well with 'Idol's family-friendly image. Now, eight years later Davis returned to a new singing competition series, 'The Voice'. In this premiere episode, it's the Blind Auditions. This means the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: The Family Is Outraged over Caitlyn Jenner's Vanity Fair Article, Kris Jenner Decides to Leave Town
- Alfonso Ribeiro to Fill in for Tom Bergeron on DWTS While He Stays by Sick Father's Bedside: Source
- Caleb Logan of the Popular YouTube Family the Bratayleys Has Died at the Age of 13
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- 8 Times Diane von Furstenberg and Her Candidates Threw the Most Shade on Tonight's House of DVF—Take a Look!
- The Affair's Full-Frontal Shocker: Maura Tierney and Dominic West Sound Off on the Premiere's Male Nudity
- Caleb Logan Dead at 13: YouTube Star and Member of the Bratayleys Remembered for His "Wonderful Spirit"