Posts with tag "The World According to Paris"
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 12:06 PM by PopEater Staff
While her show 'The World According to Paris' may not be burning up the ratings yet, it's pretty darn obvious people are still interested in the starlet's world. Case in point: the flurry of coverage this week about the maybe-faltering relationship betwixt Hilton and boyfriend, Cy Waits, who according to a E! source is "upset" by how the Oxygen show has altered his life. "He felt that way too ...
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 03:40 PM by Rob Shuter
Paris Hilton's new reality show on Oxygen debuted to disastrous ratings last week, but rather than accept some blame, insiders tell me Paris is pointing her finger at the network. "Paris is furious that the show didn't premiere at the time it was supposed to," an insider tells me when speaking about 'The World According to Paris.' "She worked her tail off doing promotion and publicity for the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- James Gandolfini Died at Age 51
- Blake Shelton Says Danielle Bradbery Is The Voice's Most Important Winner
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar: Maybe I'll Name My Baby Breckin (Or Not)
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
- James Franco writes the most ridiculous superhero article ever. We have some concerns.
- ?Veronica Mars' filming has begun! 5 things we can't wait to see
- Official ?Star Wars: Episode VII' character breakdowns released: Commence theorizing!