Posts with tag "The X Factor"
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 07:34 AM by AOL TV Editors
After weeks of speculation it was confirmed yesterday that Nicole Scherzinger is replacing Cheryl Cole on 'The X Factor' in the U.S. Now, head honcho Simon Cowell has apologized to Cole for the chaos surrounding the judging lineup on his new talent show, but insists that she wasn't fired. According to The Sun, Cowell takes full responsibility for the decision to replace Cole with Scherzinger...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 11:24 PM by Zach Dionne
Pop-Ed: Nicki Minaj. Fergie. Jessica Simpson. Rihanna. What do they have in common? They're all huge pop stars, and they're all probably not joining Simon Cowell's new FOX singing competition 'The X Factor.' So why does each week bring a new story about a major artist supposedly in talks for the show, followed by the next week's headline sheepishly verifying said starlet is "definitely not" sig...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 04:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Simon Cowell seems to have another hit show on his hands based on the record crowds that turned up to audition for 'The X Factor.' The first 'X Factor' auditions took place on Sunday in Los Angeles, and the Daily Mail is reporting than an estimated 18,000-plus hopefuls turned out to the LA Memorial Sports Arena. Freeways were jammed around the arena, and hundreds of contestants even camped o...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 04:38 PM by Zach Dionne
It looks like Island Def Jam chairman Antonio "L.A." Reid will join the cast of Simon Cowell's new FOX singing competition 'The X Factor,' according to The Hollywood Reporter. THR's sources say Reid's participation as a judge is "a done deal" and that an official announcement will hit later this week. Reid has a contract with Universal Music until December, but would get released early to jo...
- Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 10:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
If Paula Abdul is headed to Simon Cowell's 'The X Factor,' she's feigning ignorance. On 'The Tonight Show,' Jay Leno asked whether she missed working with him as an 'American Idol' judge. "Of course, I miss everybody," she said diplomatically. "The rumor is you guys might work together again," Leno nudged. She was speechless. The host added, "Is this the first you've heard of it?" Abdul replie...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 02:15 AM by Boombox Editors
Singers Rihanna and Christina Aguilera are under fire for their racy performances on the finale of British talent search 'The X Factor.' The performances took place on Dec. 11, the night before Matt Cardle was crowned the winner, but since then the British broadcasting regulator Ofcom and the show's network, ITV, have received almost 4,500 complaints, prompting an investigation into the show's fin...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Cara Delevingne Told to 'Take a Nap' in Awkward Interview
- Donald Trump Talks Adding Sarah Palin to His Administration: 'She's a Special Person'
- Oldest Living Panda in Captivity Celebrates Birthday With Two Guinness World Records
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- Carole Radziwill's "Wonderfully Strange" and Wildly Emotional Real Housewives of New York City Journey
- Chrissy Teigen and "Papa John" Legend Can't Stop Making Us Hungry—See Their Steamiest Food Pics!
- YouTube Star Bethany Mota Covers Latina Magazine, Reveals Her Struggle With Bullying: "I Felt Trapped"