Posts with tag "TheBackstreetBoys"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 03:15 PM by Steve Baltin
When it comes to spotting pop music, Johnny Wright's track record is one of the best. Now, the man that helped launch the careers of Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and the Jonas Brothers is ready to prove that to the world with his new Internet talent search, 'On the Spot.' PopEater spoke with Wright about the show, why the Jonas Brothers would be good mentors for young talent and how boy...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 05:16 PM by PopEater Staff
The Backstreet Boys have been forced to cancel their New York City promotional tour because member Brian Littrell has been diagnosed with the swine flu. The other three members -- Nick Carter, Howie Dorough and AJ McLean -- have seen a doctor and are not showing any symptoms. "We were really looking forward to spending time with our closest fans and friends in NYC... I hope we can come back...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jodi Arias Back in Court for Sentencing Retrial
- Kylie Jenner Is Not Dating Rapper Tyga, Says Kris
- Everyone in Hollywood Is Wearing These Boots
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Michael Sam Cut From Dallas Cowboys Practice Squad, Shares Hopes for an NFL Return on Twitter
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Recalls Hating "Girly" Things as a Kid, Talks About Being Bullied—Watch Now
- Jennifer Lopez Proves She's Still "Jenny From the Block" By Singing With This American Idol Hopeful