Posts with tag "TheBeatles"
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 04:35 PM by Lonny Knapp
When LIGHTS joined forces with Marvel Digital Comics artist Tomm Coker to produce the animated mini-series 'Audio Quest: A Captain LIGHTS Adventure,' the Canadian electro-popper joined The Beatles, Britney Spears, and Red Hot Chili Peppers in the long list of pop stars immortalized as cartoon characters. For the ten semi-animated shorts airing on MTV and Youtube, LIGHTS swaps her keytar for a...
- Posted Oct 24th 2009 at 11:25 AM by Scott Harris
One general rule of thumb that is apparent even to young children is this: anything that can be done can be done better with Legos. And what's true for toys is proving to be equally true for pop culture and the internet, with ever more elaborate renditions of movies, songs and TV shows appearing constantly in an attempt to harness the magic power of those delightful little blocks. Because as much...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 01:05 PM by Melissa Daniels
Each week, the 'Glee' club of McKinley High put on amazing productions as they rehearse, perform and prepare for their sectional competitions. With genres ranging from musical theater to country to hip-hop, the group has had as much success with energetic, classic rock songs as they have with sweet and soulful ballads. Here's 10 picks we think make great choices for Will Schuester to assign to...
- Posted Sep 11th 2009 at 11:37 AM by PopEater Staff
Simon Cowell picked the wrong week to speak poorly of the Beatles. The 'American Idol' judge known for his unfiltered flapper said that if the Fab Four had taken part in his British talent show 'The X-Factor,' he would have rejected the poor blokes because of their drummer, Ringo Starr. But now he tells RadarOnline.com he was just having a laugh, and meant no disrespect to the band, which has a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Third Child on the Way for Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher
- More Twilight Movies to Be Released!
- Porsha Williams Drops to a Recurring Role as Real Housewives Welcomes a New Regular
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Fans: Maroon 5's 'Animals' music video violent and 'disturbing'
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games