Posts with tag "TheBiggestLoser"
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 03:59 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels is about to face her most difficult challenge this season. The show's producers are bringing the biggest contestant ever to the show: Michael Ventrella, who weighs in at 526 pounds. His size and the size of other contestants this year has Michaels worried. The tough-love trainer shows her concern for the contestants' medical safety. "The contestants...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 10:45 AM by PopEater Staff
In an new Life & Style interview given exclusively to PopEater, 'The Biggest Loser' contestant Abigail Rike reveals she faced more challenges than just losing 82 pounds during season eight. After her husband and two children were killed in a horrific car crash in 2006, Rike turned to food to ease the pain. Now three years later, Rike admits focusing on her weight loss has helped her regain...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 11:20 AM by Denise Warner
- Filed under:
- TV News
A new Nintendo Wii game based on the popular 'Biggest Loser' series hits stores on October 6, and Bob Harper, a trainer on the show, is very excited about it. More About The Game "It's almost like being a contestant on the show. Not only is there a workout, but there are challenges and there's recipes from our book. There's the whole package in this video game," he says. In an interview with...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 03:19 PM by Denise Warner
You know Matt Hoover as the winner of 'The Biggest Loser' during season two who married the second runner-up Suzy Preston. But soon, he'll be known as something different. Hoover has set his sights on a tougher challenge than weight loss -- completing the 2009 Ford Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii. In October, the reality star turned motivational speaker will compete in the triathlon...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Kristen Stewart says she can't act well if she doesn't 'vibe' with costar
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier