Posts with tag "TheCity"
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 04:24 PM by Maggie Coughlan
For two years, Whitney Port was best known Lauren Conrad's kind-hearted sidekick on 'The Hills.' A move to New York City quickly turned the budding fashion designer into the star of her own show, 'The City,' where viewers watched Whitney move up the ranks to work alongside fashion greats like Diane von Furstenberg and Kelly Cutrone. Whitney sat down with PopEater to dish on her former co-stars, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- So You Think You Can Dance's Stephen Boss & Allison Holker Are Married
- Newtown, One Year Later: Honoring a 7-Year-Old's Kindness with Foundation in His Memory
- Make the Dish Paul Rudd Has Been Ordering Since He Was a Kid
- 'Today' show sign-language joke offends deaf community
- ?Scarface' star Steven Bauer looks back at iconic film 30 years later
- Rachael Ray's aunt dies after getting stuck outside in freezing temperatures
- This week's cover: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler take over EW!
- ?Time' announces Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- This week's ?SNL' promos: Welcome home, John Goodman ? VIDEO