Posts with tag "TheHangover"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Exclusive: If you haven't seen 'The Hangover,' your life has a serious void in it. If you have, you know that Rob Riggle's taser-to-the-face scene was one of the movie's crowning achievements. So, PopEater is proud to exclusively premiere a Rob Riggle PSA in honor of the 'Hangover' DVD as well as 'National Hangover Day' -- you know, New Year's Day -- in the hopes of helping fans stave off any...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 09:45 AM by Bryan Alexander
One of the most persistent internet rumors about 'The Hangover' is that director Todd Phillips wanted to use a real stunner during the hilarious taser-scene in last year's smash hit comedy. So on the eve of the DVD release, PopEater sought out the actual man holding the stun gun -- comedian, beer-spokesman and the film's over-the-top cop Rob Riggle. Riggle says the rumor started on the set of...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
GQ.com has named their men of the year and among the illustrious honorees are Tom Brady, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms of 'The Hangover,' Chris Pine, Clint Eastwood and President Barack Obama. Check Out Their Individual Covers Below and See GQ.com for the Rest ...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 02:30 PM by Marc Schneider
The past several years have produced an "embarrassment of riches" for actor Ken Jeong, who has gone from being a practicing physician, to dabbling in stand-up comedy, to having one of the fullest dance cards in Hollywood. After breaking onto the scene as a peeved doctor in 'Knocked Up,' the 40-year-old star has blitzed the big screen with scene-stealing roles in 'Step Brothers,' 'Role Models' and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- William & Kate's Visit Hailed as Historic on Last Night in Australia
- American Idol: Caleb Johnson Has the Moment of the Night
- Surprise - Lake Bell Is Pregnant!
- Traci Bingham tried to dine and dash after credit card declined, report says
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs