Posts with tag "TheJonasBrothers"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 03:15 PM by Steve Baltin
When it comes to spotting pop music, Johnny Wright's track record is one of the best. Now, the man that helped launch the careers of Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and the Jonas Brothers is ready to prove that to the world with his new Internet talent search, 'On the Spot.' PopEater spoke with Wright about the show, why the Jonas Brothers would be good mentors for young talent and how boy ban...
- Posted Dec 20th 2009 at 09:18 AM by PopEater Staff
A little winter weather couldn't stop put out the flame of love between Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa, who married on Saturday in Long Island, New York despite blizzard warnings and pounding snow. Thankfully, the nuptials were inside at a French-style castle. PEOPLE reports that more than 400 guests braved the brutal weather in order to see the eldest Jonas and Deleasa's wedding. Aside from Kev...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 02:09 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Hugh Hefner, Kim Kardashian and The Jonas Brother are doing today -- in 140 characters or less......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian: Another Baby 'Can't Come Soon Enough'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Caught on Kiss Cam at Lakers Game
- David Letterman Has No Retirement Plans, Is Excited About That (VIDEO)
- Alfred Hitchcock's shelved Holocaust documentary cannot be denied
- Larry Wilmore takes on ?American Sniper' on ?The Nightly Show'
- Katie Holmes to portray businesswoman in 'Ray Donovan'
- Jessica Chobot previews 2015's most exciting releases, from ?No Man's Sky' to ?Mad Max'
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer on the adventure-game revival
- Is Snooki the Newest Kardashian Family Member?! Reality Star ''Obsessed'' With Kylie Jenner's Lips, Trying to Copy ''Kim's Look''
- Taylor Swift Is "Dead"...and It's All Madonna's Fault!