Posts with tag "TheLateShowWithDavidLetterman"
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Sarah Jessica Parker appeared on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' and the topic got around to her trademark mole, which she had removed. "I had a mole removed, which is far more invasive than hip replacement surgery, I assure you ... and far more disruptive to your life," she began. "I just didn't care for it," she said of her decision. "I thought, you know I have about six free days w...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 08:59 AM by PopEater Staff
On 'Mad Men,' Jon Hamm is flawed but seemingly invincible. But on the set of his upcoming film 'The Town,' the suave actor is subject to accidents just like everyone else. Hamm was sporting a hole punch-sized crater in his neck during a visit to 'The Late Show with David Letterman' and explained it like so: "I actually got shot in the neck... Things sort of blow up when you shoot the fake stuff...
- Posted Oct 11th 2009 at 09:09 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
A little over a week ago, the news broke that David Letterman had several affairs over the years with female staffers of 'The Late Show.' His admission came because the comedian was allegedly the victim of an attempted extortion plot. What followed were several public apologies, including one to his wife Regina Lasko. But how do PopEater readers feel about the scandal? Thanks to the hundreds of ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 03:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Zombieland Cameo,' Fame Kills Tour Canceled, 'Kimbo Slice,' 'Spiritual America,' 'Dancing with the Stars No Panties,' Free Night of Theater 2009, 'The Stepfather Trailer,' and 'Madonna Letterman' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the 40 hottest keywords of the hour, and though the results change frequently, at any given time ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!