Posts with tag "TheOffice"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 03:55 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
As the decade draws to a close, we wonder: what could be more representative of the last ten years than the phenomenon of viral video? In the early days of the '00s, amazing moments caught on tape were sent around as email attachments, but with the advent of YouTube in 2005, alerting your friends to the best videos was as simple as copying and pasting a quick link. We'll always remember the...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 01:00 PM by Jenna Busch
The Office's Jenna Fischer was being honored as "Employee of the Year" at US Weekly's Hot Hollywood party, and we managed to grab a few moments of her time. Her character Pam is pregnant this season and Fischer told us that even she has no idea if it's a boy or a girl....
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 08:05 AM by Brooke Tarnoff
Kevin McHale has a brief but prestigious television resume - the former boy band singer switched gears to acting just a few years ago, but has already appeared in high profile shows like 'The Office,' 'Zoey 101' and 'True Blood.' Now Kevin is starring in FOX's runaway musical hit 'Glee' as wheelchair-bound misfit Artie Abrams, and the actor tells PopEater in an exclusive interview that fans...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 03:51 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
We at PopEater love our DVRs, but FOX's new prime-time musical 'Glee' is on a short list of shows we skip plans to watch at its actual broadcast time. Among the reasons for our devotion: Artie "Wheels" Abrams, with his golden throat and smooth wheelchair dance moves. We were thrilled when the actor who portrays him, Kevin McHale, came in for a chat and photo shoot. Not only did we pick up some...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 11:29 AM by PopEater Staff
'The Office' star Amy Ryan and her fiance comedy writer Eric Slovin have welcomed a baby girl, her rep told Usmagazine.com. Georgia Gracie Slovin was born on October 15 in New York City. This is the first child for the couple....
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 09:45 AM by PopEater Staff
We've been anticipating 'The Office' wedding and some of us may have cried... just a little bit when Pam Beesly and Jim Halpert tied the knot in Niagara Falls with family, friend and millions of viewers watching. It's safe to say, this wedding will be difficult to top. And spoiler alert -- they even channeled the famous wedding aisle dance that became viral earlier this year. Cheers to the TV...
- Posted Aug 28th 2009 at 02:42 PM by PopEater Staff
Looks like actor John Krasinski will soon be walking down the aisle. 'The Office' star popped the question to actress Emily Blunt, whom he's been dating since November 2008. "We can confirm that John and Emily are engaged," his rep told PEOPLE. The two started dating shortly after Blunt split from Canadian singer Michael Buble in July 2008 after three years of dating....
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 03:17 PM by PopEater Staff
Anyone who's watched 'The Office' will tell you that Rainn Wilson's Dwight Schrute character is one of the show's highlights. Wilson is so good, in fact, his deadpan and hyper-serious portrayal of Dwight scored him an Emmy nomination (his third) this year for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series. PopEater was lucky enough to chat with Rainn via AIM to ask him all about his 'Office'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Richard Gere and Kyra Sedgwick Convince New Yorkers They're Homeless
- Elizabeth Banks Takes Over PEOPLE's Twitter During Press Day for Walk of Shame
- Diane Keaton: Why I Never Got Married
- Censorship of film 'Halawet Rooh' in Egypt sparks national controversy
- Kevin Clash, voice of Elmo, cleared of sex abuse charges
- Human Barbie shares workout video, scary skinny pics
- Kate Middleton Sports Her Hair in an Updo Twice in 19-Day Tour, Only Wears One Australian Designer
- Model Cassi Van Den Dungen Slams Anorexic Criticism, Says She Loves Her "Bones"
- Kate Upton: I Was a "Little Uncomfortable" Filming Bikini Scene for The Other Woman: Find Out Why!